1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 07:451 edit
    @boonon said
    Moron. What land does the US own in Europe?? Russia does not want NATO on their door step, which the US is pushing very hard. How much money does your country give away every year?? I say no more US foreign aide until we take care of our own. If you are so worried about Russia taking over your part of Europe why don't you gear up yourself and get on the front lines, put your m ...[text shortened]... ody where your mouth is. I don't need my kids or grandkids going to Europe to die for your lazy ass.
    So why are you defending Russia again?

Could it be due to all the help they have given to your idol to assure he got his chance to sit behind the Resolute desk?

Disgusting.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 07:47
    @wajoma said
    suziman sets herself up as the Redhotpawn gender police. Often fellow posters do not identify their gender so one is left looking for clues and making assumptions, for eg 'wildgrass' sounds like a very feminine name, for the same reason (i.e. how a name sounds) I would assume Marauder is a man. Shatmixer is definitely a dude because it's established he likes to sit on XXXL d ...[text shortened]... websites thread:

"Her?

Grow TF up!"

Often with cussing and exclamation mark.
    Thanks for verifying your dumbassery.
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 02:42
    @suzianne said
    So why are you defending Russia again?

Could it be due to all the help they have given to your idol to assure he got his chance to sit behind the Resolute desk?

Disgusting.
    I in now way am defending Russia. Why don't you go to the front lines you miserable witch. How about we take of our country first. The rest of the world can waste their money. What is your end game to defend Ukraine? Where do you stop?
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 08:051 edit
    @boonon said
    I in now way am defending Russia. Why don't you go to the front lines you miserable witch. How about we take of our country first. The rest of the world can waste their money. What is your end game to defend Ukraine? Where do you stop?
    “ Where do you stop?”

If you defend Ukraine you stop there, that’s the point.
    If the Ukrainians want to be raped and slaughtered by the Russian army then they could leave the front line but they don’t so they won’t.
    Supplying Ukraine with the means toe fend themselves to defend themselves and preserve their forces is the best and possibly only way of preventing WWIII. Keeping a narcissistic sociopath from lying and cheating his way from Mar a Largo and back to the White House is also essential for what’s left of word peace.
  5. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 09:57
    @boonon said
    What is your end game to defend Ukraine? Where do you stop?
    Stop? Why stop?

Authoritarianism had a pretty bad run in the 20th century - Germany, Italy, and Japan all were once dictatorships and are now stable democracies. NATO has been an unbelievably stabilizing influence and needs to expand further.

These things go in cycles - dictators got a little 'surge' there with Putin and Xi. Put the march of democracy will not stop in the long run. Ukraine will be an important pillar. They will join NATO. Then we look at Russia itself once Putin is gone - which will happen in our lifetimes. Dominoes...
  6. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 10:01
    @boonon said
    How about we take of our country first.
    Taking care of "our country" involved paying to build 6,000 M1 Abrams tanks which have since sat useless. The tank was purpose-built to kill Russians.

So, put them where they can do what they were constructed to do: Ukraine.

We've already spent the money, no point in wasting it.
  7. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 15:49
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ Where do you stop?”

If you defend Ukraine you stop there, that’s the point.
    If the Ukrainians want to be raped and slaughtered by the Russian army then they could leave the front line but they don’t so they won’t.
    Supplying Ukraine with the means toe fend themselves to defend themselves and preserve their forces is the best and possibly only way of preventing WWIII. ...[text shortened]... is way from Mar a Largo and back to the White House is also essential for what’s left of word peace.
    Again, where do you stop. The Ukrainian army is running out of men. You can send them all of the equipment and weapons and bullets that you want. Eventually there will be no one to use them. That is why is ask, where do you stop? I don't want to send any American soldier to die there. Peace should be shouted from the streets of the world. Instead it is the opposite. War, war, war.
  8. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 15:56
    @spruce112358 said
    Taking care of "our country" involved paying to build 6,000 M1 Abrams tanks which have since sat useless. The tank was purpose-built to kill Russians.

So, put them where they can do what they were constructed to do: Ukraine.

We've already spent the money, no point in wasting it.
    Again I say Peace.

Someone please tell me in dollar amount, how much the US has sent Ukraine?
    It is made up money. If we are going to make money up out of thin air we should use that money here at home. Our cities are slum holes, our electrical infrastructure is outdated. Spend the money at home and throw those tanks that were made to kill Russians ( people ) into the ocean. They can become aquatic reefs and help sustain life instead of taking life.

Peace over war, it's 2024. Words should settle differences, not bombs.
  9. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 15:58
    @spruce112358 said
    Stop? Why stop?

Authoritarianism had a pretty bad run in the 20th century - Germany, Italy, and Japan all were once dictatorships and are now stable democracies. NATO has been an unbelievably stabilizing influence and needs to expand further.

These things go in cycles - dictators got a little 'surge' there with Putin and Xi. Put the march of democracy will not stop ...[text shortened]... . Then we look at Russia itself once Putin is gone - which will happen in our lifetimes. Dominoes...
    How far... in your opinion does NATO need to go?

After Russia, which country is next on your list?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 23:30
    @Wajoma
    Gender police? You mean we are unsure of MTG's gender? She may as well be running directly under the orders of Putin. Just like Jim Jordan and Matt Goetz and a few dozen other traitors who should all be in prison.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 08:04
    @boonon said
    You idiot "America First" morons never admit that what you want is "America ONLY".

You guys were so scared of Russia back in the day that we went through TWO wars fighting communists. And now you're only too happy to crawl into bed with them when they manage to cram your Orange Jesus into the White House.

We're just lucky there are enough Republicans left in the House to remember how Russia was our enemy in the Cold War, and still aren't our friends today.
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 08:07
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Gender police? You mean we are unsure of MTG's gender? She may as well be running directly under the orders of Putin. Just like Jim Jordan and Matt Goetz and a few dozen other traitors who should all be in prison.
    It seems you're casting aspersions on MTGs gender, look out here comes suziman the hypocrite to cry, cry, cry.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 08:09
    @boonon said
    Again, where do you stop. The Ukrainian army is running out of men. You can send them all of the equipment and weapons and bullets that you want. Eventually there will be no one to use them. That is why is ask, where do you stop? I don't want to send any American soldier to die there. Peace should be shouted from the streets of the world. Instead it is the opposite. War, war, war.
    Peace.

What you mean is offer up Ukraine to the Russians on a silver platter because you love them and want to follow Trump as Putin's puppet.

That's not peace. That's cowardice.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 08:11
    @wajoma said
    It seems you're casting aspersions on MTGs gender, look out here comes suziman the hypocrite to cry, cry, cry.
    Stop lying.

And stop insulting people with your misgendering.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 08:13
    @boonon said
    How far... in your opinion does NATO need to go?

After Russia, which country is next on your list?
    There is no "next".

But there sure is in Russia's plan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree