1. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    So, saw something like that, we all know it. Why look it up?
    Because it never happened.

You have to be careful quoting that sort of thing. People might suspect you have said other things that were false.

Once you lose the trust of the public, no one wll pay attention to you anymore.
  2. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    Still awaiting Sonhouse to resond to this one. Been asking him for 3 months. What is the deal? And Shav has often said he does not believe in Capital Punishment, but would not answer my following question...what if a guy slaughters a whole family in the middle of a moonless night at a lakehouse, over a period of 5 hours? Execute him? (It is on video).

Turkeys. Won't answer. Both of them. Do you think they are doing a few PMs?
    Why should they respond if your post about what Ilhan Omar said regarding her daughter can't be verified?

If you recall, you said that Omar demanded her daughter's release and intimated that that was highly inappropriate for a sitting Congresswoman.

We have to determine if your allegation was true or not - I cannot find anything about it.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 01:492 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    You really love fringe BS papers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post

You don't even have the balls to post her name:

Isra Hirsi

So another 21 yo student gets arrested for attending a protest.
    What a shocker.
    And OF COURSE you would try to make your own political hay out of it, weaponizing yet another freedom, I have heard somewhere we have, that is the right to peaceful assembly. I don't see any weapons at that protest, do you?
    One person I admire a lot, Joan Baez was arrested at a number of protests and was with Martin Luther King Jr on his famous march. So what?
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 07:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    Go guess.
    But this lawmaker wants us to release her daughter who broke a law. Are you actually saying that that is acceptable practice for a lawmaker? Why do write all the other stuff? Maruader really just got soooooo upset with me when he assumed I had changed a subject, when all I said was that everyone needs to strive to find their place in the world.
    Untold number of GOP lawmakers want their orange turd discharged without a trial for all his alleged crimes
    Are you claiming she demanded the release of her daughter based on her being her daughter, or does she object to any of the protestors being arrested
    Last chance to step back from your latest lie Joe
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 11:39
    @spruce112358 said
    Why should they respond if your post about what Ilhan Omar said regarding her daughter can't be verified?

If you recall, you said that Omar demanded her daughter's release and intimated that that was highly inappropriate for a sitting Congresswoman.

We have to determine if your allegation was true or not - I cannot find anything about it.
    Well, I m right 96% of the time, I did read that somewhere, ,can't find it either, so I will give you a thumbup for making this point. No one is perfect. Some of you are saying that Biden has rights to rule by fiat, I can't find that anywhere, so maybe we are even.
  6. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 12:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, I m right 96% of the time, I did read that somewhere, ,can't find it either, so I will give you a thumbup for making this point. No one is perfect.
    Fair.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 15:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, I m right 96% of the time, I did read that somewhere, ,can't find it either, so I will give you a thumbup for making this point. No one is perfect. Some of you are saying that Biden has rights to rule by fiat, I can't find that anywhere, so maybe we are even.
    Your wrong at least 96% of the time and you outright lie for the other %4 of the time and hope no one researches your BS
    It’s called an EXECUTIVE ORDER Joe and all presidents use them. This is yet another lie you keep repeating
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 15:571 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your wrong at least 96% of the time and you outright lie for the other %4 of the time and hope no one researches your BS
    It’s called an EXECUTIVE ORDER Joe and all presidents use them. This is yet another lie you keep repeating
    His edict was to spend money, which expenditure was not , as law requires, approved by Congress. (for the record, YOU are wrong.)

Tell me some things I have been wrong on. I asked Shav that question the other day, and he has never once answered me with some examples.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 18:06
    @AverageJoe1
    So it was NOT wrong for Trump to incarcerate 5000 children and don't go 'Obama built the cages and you know good and well it was NOT to incarcerate thousands of children.
    So it was NOT wrong for Trump to say ingest bleach, kills covid in minutes or putting a UV light somewhere in your body also kills covid?

So it was NOT wrong for Trump to have said the Covid crisis would be over by Easter?

It was NOT wrong to falsely accuse the Freeman family of interfering with elections and just him and Rudy saying so brought out the Trump henchmen by the dozens harassing the Freemans for YEARS?
    Or telling, not asking the director of the FBI to swear loyalty to TRUMP and TRUMP alone and the reply, I am loyal to the constitution, and 3 days later Comey was fired?
    THAT was not wrong?
    Or that 'perfect' phone call intercepted by Col Vindman, "get dirt on Biden or else you can forget getting that (ALREADY APPROVED) military aid for Ukraine, that was not wrong? Then Col Vindman was chopped, THAT was not wrong?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 10:28
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So it was NOT wrong for Trump to incarcerate 5000 children and don't go 'Obama built the cages and you know good and well it was NOT to incarcerate thousands of children.
    So it was NOT wrong for Trump to say ingest bleach, kills covid in minutes or putting a UV light somewhere in your body also kills covid?

So it was NOT wrong for Trump to have said the Co ...[text shortened]... VED) military aid for Ukraine, that was not wrong? Then Col Vindman was chopped, THAT was not wrong?
    Slow down, Shouse, I can't write that fast. I take notes, you know. Could you go back to the 3rd paragraph?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Apr '24 13:50
    @AverageJoe1
    YouTube
    I don't post BS, He SAID what I told you, over by easter.
  12. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    28 Apr '24 03:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is the girl we talking about being programmed all these years to be an activist and you want me to be her friend and to protect her rights?
    Well you seem to want those who are barely hanging on to vote in favor of your excuses. Even though the politics you subscribe to clearly only favor the wealthy, you would have societies battlers take on your causes, as if validating more opportunities for the well off will trickle down and make their life better?

The policies you favor give you a ringside seat to the demise of a once great society. By adopting a stance against people your class deems less worthy, you are part of the force that continues to divide and fracture social cohesion. But you've learnt to blame everything and everyone else. Enjoy the descent into dystopia.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree