1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 08:35
    @AverageJoe1
    We 'hate' your questions because of the obvious, if your orange anti Christ was not in legal trouble, you would never pay ANY attention to Hunter or Joe Biden.
    It is ONLY because of the trouble your orange anti Christ is in is the reason you attack any dem who you pathetically think would make their so called legal difficulties somehow equal or even exceeding the crimes of X45.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 11:15
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    We 'hate' your questions because of the obvious, if your orange anti Christ was not in legal trouble, you would never pay ANY attention to Hunter or Joe Biden.
    It is ONLY because of the trouble your orange anti Christ is in is the reason you attack any dem who you pathetically think would make their so called legal difficulties somehow equal or even exceeding the crimes of X45.
    Shav is anti christ. Why do you pick on Trump but don't pick on Shav. Give him Hell, Sonhouse!!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:381 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    You are piss poor at comedy. Shiv is a fukking SAINTE compared to your orange anti Christ POS criminal richly deserving prison. Can't wait to see the outcome of the first criminal trial but of course for you there is no question about it, courts corrupt, juries paid off since you KNOW your X45 is totally innocent, not a fraud bone in his body, he is totally on the up and up with all his employees like his lawyers and architects, ALWAYS pays on time.
    And you WILL vote for X45 even after he is a convicted felon, even if he is in fact in prison. You will convince yourself of his innocence no matter the evidence or jury of his peers. You will blame Biden somehow, it HAD to come directly from Biden to Garland, PUT THAT CRIM IN PRISON ANY WAY YOU CAN. Right?
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:56
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You really have problems with inference. Try this, Marge. Margerie Taylor Greene.
    Say her name properly: the paedophile Margerie Taylor Greene.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 21:311 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    The question is….do you think it just to absolve him of these crimes, or should the law prevail and he be tried?

Whew. McHill forbids you to opine, send me a PM.
    Hey dummy his lawyers must think there are grounds for getting the case kicked and it’s their job to try, you are so effing transparent. Trumps lawyers have pulled more flankers than a winger in a soccer team but you defend it to the hilt because it’s your guy.
    I don’t care if Hunter goes to jail it might do him good to face some consequences but every rich tosspot in the US plays the same high flying lawyer game in your courts whilst poor guys disappear for years on misdemeanours and trumped up evidence
    So screw hunter and screw trump
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 00:42
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You are piss poor at comedy. Shiv is a fukking SAINTE compared to your orange anti Christ POS criminal richly deserving prison. Can't wait to see the outcome of the first criminal trial but of course for you there is no question about it, courts corrupt, juries paid off since you KNOW your X45 is totally innocent, not a fraud bone in his body, he is totally on ...[text shortened]... ehow, it HAD to come directly from Biden to Garland, PUT THAT CRIM IN PRISON ANY WAY YOU CAN. Right?
    Just read first couple words. The word saint derives from religion. Shav does not believe in God. He may believe in god, I don’t know, but he does not believe in God. So could you rewrite first sentence, but not the screed?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 00:45
    @kevcvs57 said
    Hey dummy his lawyers must think there are grounds for getting the case kicked and it’s their job to try, you are so effing transparent. Trumps lawyers have pulled more flankers than a winger in a soccer team but you defend it to the hilt because it’s your guy.
    I don’t care if Hunter goes to jail it might do him good to face some consequences but every rich tosspot in the U ...[text shortened]... guys disappear for years on misdemeanours and trumped up evidence
    So screw hunter and screw trump
    Of course I defend Trump. The sky is blue. We all get it. Do you bore yourself?

Screw Hunter, so there!

Now, what?
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 00:51
    @shallow-blue said
    Say her name properly: the paedophile Margerie Taylor Greene.
    Well bill clinton IS a pedophile**, and Joe the hair sniffer and pawer of teenagers has problems. So Marge is closer to right than you questionable weird people.

** Clinton pictured on Lolita Express and arms around teenagers at Jeffries Island. Look up Clinton John Doe 36. Oh, and Wolensky.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 17:381 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Sure, I can rewrite the screed.
    Here is a shorter version:
    Trump is a CRIMINAL, Proven fraudster and first CRIMINAL trial in just a few weeks.
    So Clinton is a child molester. I guess that means it must be ok for your idiot X45 to say 'grab em by the pussy, the like that'

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree