1. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 21:55
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You are not qualified to pass me for anything. I assume then that it was too difficult for you to quote something of mine where I have supported the firing of Steven Salaita. Or too easy in a 3 page thread for others to check. Congratulations. You've failed.
  2. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 22:431 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "As I had strongly suspected, Thaughbaer's motive is personally attacking
    me again by finding whatever words he can twist in any thread at hand.
    Thaughbaer has no sincere interest in any 'intellectually honest' discussion."
    --Duchess64

The quotes, apart from Steven Salaita's, are all from one post. If you don't like them being quoted don't write them.

"Thaughbaer has had every opportunity to express disapproval (like Sh76)
    of the University of Illinois's firing of Steven Salaita, and he has refused to
    do so"
    --Duchess64

You are in no position to give me an opportunity to express my approval or disapproval of anything. If Sh76 wants to dance for you that's his business.

"At the same time, Thaughbaer seems disingenuous enough to accuse me
    of misrepresenting him."
    --Duchess64

I don't need to accuse you of anything. People can read and make up their own mind.

"f I recall correctly, Thaughbaer has a record of abusive trolling against me
    that began several years ago in another forum, though years seem to have
    passed without any posts being exchanged between us. I note that recently
    Thaughbaer has initiated his attacks in threads in which I tried to discuss issues."
    --Duchess64

Won't be hard to quote one then will it ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree