Republicans say Trump is

Republicans say Trump is "losing it"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
154d

Political operatives at the Lincoln Project had former President Donald Trump melting down at their latest ad, as Trump even went so far as to accuse them of using artificial intelligence videos to make him look bad.

Trump Ranted "The perverts and losers at the failed and once disbanded Lincoln Project, and others, are using A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) in their Fake television commercials in order to make me look as bad and pathetic as Crooked Joe Biden, not an easy thing to do," he wrote on Monday evening. "Fox News shouldn’t run these ads, just as low ratings CNN & MSDNC will not, under any circumstances, run negative ads on Biden or the Democrats."

In fact, none of the footage used in the ad was generated by AI and was all archived news video. The Lincoln Project itself fired back at Trump on Wednesday morning and argued that his response confirmed their ad's insinuation that he's going senile.

It seems all is not well in Republican land these days.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/you-re-losing-it-lincoln-project-fires-back-at-trump-after-meltdown-over-their-new-ad/ar-AA1l2nna?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ada7060e375c421f8020ceb5389977ad&ei=9

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
154d

@mchill said
Political operatives at the Lincoln Project had former President Donald Trump melting down at their latest ad, as Trump even went so far as to accuse them of using artificial intelligence videos to make him look bad.

Trump Ranted "The perverts and losers at the failed and once disbanded Lincoln Project, and others, are using A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) in their Fake tele ...[text shortened]... tdown-over-their-new-ad/ar-AA1l2nna?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ada7060e375c421f8020ceb5389977ad&ei=9
Haha... MSDNC. You can't make this stuff up.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
154d

trump is losing it?

Really. That sounds a lot like he had it. And as far as I can tell, he hasn’t (not in politics anyway).

Über-Nerd

Moves
154d
1 edit

I agree w/ Shav here. Trump never had it. He hasn't ever won a majority of the public's confidence, and he's not picking up any more by ranting on social media. He's only inflaming his original base, not widening it.

It's the Republican'ts who are losing it. The Republican'ts are imploding. Fealty to a deranged demagogue will be their undoing, even if they get him into the WH in 2024.

Mind you, the Democrats have wasted the last 7 years. They should have started grooming a credible candidate the day after Hilary Clinton lost in 2016. Instead, they have spent the last 7 years simply recoiling from Trump's baboon-in-a-china-shop antics.

Sad, sad, indeed, that the mightiest empire in the world cannot present even one credible candidate.

Moves
154d

TDS kicking ass 😂