1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Mar '24 20:40
    ,,, ‘He’s a rogue punk rocker’

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is fueling speculation that he could join the Libertarian Party’s presidential ticket as he seeks to qualify in more states heading into November.
    --------------------

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4509804-rfk-jr-robert-f-kennedy-jr-libertarian/

Yes! I love it! If he switches, I don't expect him to win but I expect now
    that what he draws for voters is more split betwen the dems and repubs
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Mar '24 21:21
    @earl-of-trumps said
    ,,, ‘He’s a rogue punk rocker’

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is fueling speculation that he could join the Libertarian Party’s presidential ticket as he seeks to qualify in more states heading into November.
    --------------------

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4509804-rfk-jr-robert-f-kennedy-jr-libertarian/

Yes! I love it! If he switches, I don't ex ...[text shortened]... him to win but I expect now
    that what he draws for voters is more split betwen the dems and repubs
    What are you talking about?

Libertarians either end up voting their own ticket (good luck with that... Cough... 3% of the vote, max), or they vote Republican because that's closest to their own agenda.

Hint: He's not pulling any democrats anyway.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 08:49
    @suzianne said

Libertarians either end up voting their own ticket (good luck with that... Cough... 3% of the vote, max), or they vote Republican because that's closest to their own agenda.

From what I can gather from these boards
    Libertarians are just hard right wing republicans who don’t like crowds
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 08:594 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    From what I can gather from these boards
    Libertarians are just hard right wing republicans who don’t like crowds
    Used to count how many times you've been challenged for a reputable definition of hard right and how that pertains to Libertarians, got tired of it after 157.

You know what's great about being with fellow Libertarians, you can look around that group and not one of them wants to enlist the services of goobermint thugs to force their dream feelings on you or take your property. Can't do that with a crowd of kev bamboozles, each one of them distrusting the other one, wondering what shyte is going to rain down them when the other guy get's with his buddies and starts power tripping.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 16:431 edit
    @wajoma said
    Used to count how many times you've been challenged for a reputable definition of hard right and how that pertains to Libertarians, got tired of it after 157.

You know what's great about being with fellow Libertarians, you can look around that group and not one of them wants to enlist the services of goobermint thugs to force their dream feelings on you or take your propert ...[text shortened]... hyte is going to rain down them when the other guy get's with his buddies and starts power tripping.
    All we want is to keep the 'power trippers' out of office. That's all.

They can foam at the mouth with their braggadocio all they want, as long as they can't actually get in office and hurt America with their nonsense.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 17:45
    @Wajoma
    That idealism is great and all that but it is a dream any libertarian will actually get into office so it is like a fringe club bitching and moaning without the power to change anything. Besides that, libertarians are not well versed in foreign policy, strictly interested in solving local problems and ignoring the rest of the planet.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 04:58
    @suzianne said

Suzi, the name "Kennedy" will be a draw for older dems.
    and let's not forget, there are dems out there that don't want to vote for Biden.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 05:08
    @wajoma said

You know what's great about being with fellow Libertarians, you can look around that group and not one of them wants to enlist the services of goobermint thugs to force their dream feelings on you or take your propert ...[text shortened]... hyte is going to rain down them when the other guy get's with his buddies and starts power tripping.
    Come off it. “Being around fellow libertarians” hahaha

All you people do is sit around in ylur
    Morhers’ basements spanking the monkey into your crusty T-shirts.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 14:42
    Just a thought. Since he will not be president, and will drift off into the sunset, why do you waste posts on him. When I saw the title a few weeks ago, I just scrolled on by.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 16:20
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    When push comes to shove, those dems will vote for Biden when they realize the alternative is someone wanting to become a dictator and totally screw democracy and all the other 'policy' ideas he has touted like putting millions into camps because they are Jewish or Muslim and putting even more children in cages. That kind of shyte doesn't fit well with our ideas of freedom and such.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 00:54
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    When push comes to shove, those dems will vote for Biden when they realize the alternative is someone wanting to become a dictator and totally screw democracy and all the other 'policy' ideas he has touted like putting millions into camps because they are Jewish or Muslim and putting even more children in cages. That kind of shyte doesn't fit well with our ideas of freedom and such.
    Putting millions of Jews or Muslims into camps or children into cages...?

You psychopath, what the fukk are you even talking about.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:02
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Suzi, the name "Kennedy" will be a draw for older dems.
    and let's not forget, there are dems out there that don't want to vote for Biden.
    This guy is a stain on the Kennedy name.

They'll come around, don't you worry.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Just a thought. Since he will not be president, and will drift off into the sunset, why do you waste posts on him. When I saw the title a few weeks ago, I just scrolled on by.
    You should do that more.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:06
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Yes, exactly.

We answered the call four years ago when all democrats said, "oh, hell no."

But Republicans aren't known for respecting the will of the people.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:07
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Putting millions of Jews or Muslims into camps or children into cages...?

You psychopath, what the fukk are you even talking about.
    Just wait and get ready for the "I told you so."

By then it will be too late.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree