Russian money bankrolls Trump

Russian money bankrolls Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
41d

Go on...

Moves
41d

@shavixmir said
I like the name Fartacus.

Just sayin’.
Queer

Moves
41d

@shavixmir said
I like the name Fartacus.

Just sayin’.
Call me

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
41d

You really are fukked in the head.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@earl-of-trumps said
@mchill

This is significant, why,,,?

Was it all important to you when Hilary's Trust fund got a big kiss from Putin?

Report: Russian Government Initiative Gave Millions of Dollars to Clinton Foundation (2016)
[i]A Moscow-based technology initiative funded in part by the Russian government funneled tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation ...[text shortened]... ------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, but Earl,,, that's different!!
The Clinton Foundation is an actual charity organization, quite unlike The Trump Foundation, which was merely a pocketbook for the Trump Organization, AKA The Trump Crime Family.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@fartacus said
Go on...
Where have you been for the last 14 years?

Just discovered what a slime pit the forums are? You seem right at home. How come you stayed away for 14 years only to show up now?

Or was this a second account stashed away until you needed it?

Moves
41d

@sonhouse said
@Fartacus
Yes but any new stock coming out has a 6 month moratorium, unable to sell stock till that time frame is over. He can sell stock in October or thereabouts. Maybe November, depends on the timing of the deal.
BTW the stock is tanking from news the company made 4 million and 40+ million losses.
Twitter, X, whatever, THAT company made more than a half BILLION in the ...[text shortened]... bucks or less in a few months. So much for the billions the fascist orange antiChrist is expecting.
😂
you ignorant fool…of course you can buy stock in DJT

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d
1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople
You really need remedial reading comprehension 101. Of course you can buy into such losing ventures as Truth Social, I SAID your fascist orange antiChrist cannot make a penny on that stock for 6 months. Lots of idiots bought TS stock only to see it tank. Financial experts say it should be valued at about 2 bucks a share or less. Did you forget the part where the parent company lost near 50 MILLION and made FOUR mil.
As opposed to Twitter/X, it made 600 MILLION in the same time.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
39d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
😂
you ignorant fool…of course you can buy stock in DJT
Go buy as much as you can't afford then, and watch it sell for pennies on the dollar in a year (or less).

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
39d

@mchill said
Donald Trump’s Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), the parent company behind his Truth Social network that made its Wall Street debut last week, had to be kept afloat in 2022 through a series of emergency loans provided, in part, by a Russian-American businessman under scrutiny as part of a federal investigation into insider trading,

The Republican presidential contend ...[text shortened]... social-media-company-propped-up-in-2022-by-russian-american-under-criminal-investigation/ar-BB1l1jmF
So Trump gets a boost from Putin in 2016 to win that election, and then denies it for 4 years, so they figure the American people forgot about it and tries a bigger version in this election cycle, then cries when people figure it out.

The Trump Crime Family strikes again.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d

@Suzianne
What she said.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
35d
1 edit

@sonhouse
I guess the ultrarightwingnuts have given up on this particular thread because they know good and well Trump is in Putin's pocket, he has SOMETHING on Trump and we don't know what that is but that is the only way we can explain how Trump cowtows to Putin every time something comes up Putin wise, like the despicable way he handled himself at the 'summit' with Putin.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812