1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 18:33
    @moonbus said
    https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/21/opinions/jared-kushner-gaza-israel-palestine-property-bergen/index.html

Yeah, Jared is looking to build massive hotels there, if he can convince Deutsche Bank to finance them ... where have we heard that before, I wonder.
    In Saudi Arabia and the USA, two great allies of Osama Bin Laden - as was Israel.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 18:34
    @mott-the-hoople said
    "There was no such thing as Palestinians'

Golda Meir

https://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/12/opinion/l-what-golda-meir-said-about-palestinians-766493.html
    Yes, the first thing a Nazi does is to deny the identity of the othered. And then comes the burning alive.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 19:41
    @shavixmir said
    Good grief.

You really are a racist kunt, aren’t you?
    I am factual…I know you live in a pretend world, but facts are facts.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 20:35
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I am factual…I know you live in a pretend world, but facts are facts.
    Uhuh.

Reality is judging you, my dude.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 00:15
    @shavixmir said
    Uhuh.

Reality is judging you, my dude.
    translated as,,,I dont have a rebuttal so I will say some stupid shyt
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 04:132 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    translated as,,,I dont have a rebuttal so I will say some stupid shyt
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68691095

Allow me to let the International Court of Justice answer for me:
    The UN's top court has unanimously ordered Israel to enable the unhindered flow of aid into Gaza in order to avert a famine.
    The International Court of Justice (ICJ) said Israel must act "without delay" to allow the "provision... of urgently needed basic services and humanitarian assistance".
    This follows warnings that famine could hit Gaza within weeks.

In its ruling, the ICJ said Gaza was "no longer facing only a risk of famine" but "famine is setting in" and that, according to UN observers, 31 people, including 27 children, had already died of malnutrition and dehydration.

It also noted comments by Volker Türk, the UN's high commissioner for human rights, who said last week that the "situation of hunger, starvation and famine" was "a result of Israel's extensive restrictions on the entry and distribution of humanitarian aid and commercial goods, displacement of most of the population, as well as the destruction of crucial civilian infrastructure".

The court said Israel must "take all necessary and effective measures to ensure, without delay, in full co-operation with the United Nations, the unhindered provision at scale... of urgently needed basic services and humanitarian assistance".
    The aid most needed included food, water, electricity, fuel, shelter, and clothing as well as hygiene products and medical supplies, it said.

The ruling also said Israel must ensure "its military does not commit acts which constitute a violation of any of the rights of the Palestinians in Gaza" under the Genocide Convention.

Or, if that’s too long for you:
    you are a fascist, racist imbecile who doesn’t comprehend international politics and should shut up and just stick to spanking your monkey in your momma’s basement.

You nasty little shyt of a human being.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 07:39
    @divegeester said
    The Jews played the “victim card” after WW2?
    Mchill?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree