Trump death threat to Biden. Crossing the line

Trump death threat to Biden. Crossing the line

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
44d

@divegeester said
People died.
Loser post.

Lake Como

Moves
44d

@wajoma said
You're 180 degrees out suziman, if 'your kind' could provide a credible blueprint of an actual insurrection that would be considered a loss.

But after 4 years??? nothing close, about the best evidence of a full blown insurrection was Tarrio (who was not there) blurting out on communications that he had to know were monitored 'Don't leave." That's it, that's the whole pla ...[text shortened]... jerking shag doody's strings about, some kind of credible scenario.

He, of course, had nothing.
Winner post.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
44d

@averagejoe1 said
Loser post.
Well that retort pretty much sums you up I think.

Reminding you that people died is a “loser post”.

You Trumpers sure are w**k**s of the highest order.

Moves
44d

@djj said
I bet you laughed when Kathy Griffin held up a severed 'Trump head', or when Johhny Depp said something about assasinating a president, or when Madonna spoke about blowing up the white house, blah blah. Double standards. No one takes you seriously.
Excellent examples of the double standards.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
44d

@fartacus said
Excellent examples of the double standards.
There is no double standard here. If Griffin or Depp or Madonna were running for office, I and many others would demand that they withdraw.

In America, threatening to harm or jail your political opponent simply for being your opponent is (or should be) disqualifying and we should all know and agree on that.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
44d
5 edits

@djj said
Google says: Within 36 hours, five people died: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes, including a police officer.
Natural causes? You call this natural causes?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/exclusive-new-jan-6-bodycam-videos-show-dc-police-officer-assaulting-unconscious-protester-4435077?welcomeuser=1

I post this link reluctantly because it only serves to encourage people like suziman, sunstroker and the bamboozle bro's; kev and zahlooney, they actually get off on this material.

The important thing to take form this is how controlled google is, how it steers you. Try this simple google exercise. Search 'proud to be black' then search 'proud to be white'.

Another fellow, literally clinging for life on the outside of a stair railing and the CP prying his fingers off for a potentially fatal fall, and serious injury at least. have a ponder on what it takes to pry some ones fingers when they are literally clinging for life. He shouldn't have been there, it was dumb, but intentionally try to kill him or put him in a wheel chair. Regretfully sunstroker is applauding and laughing as he reads this.

Like wiki, google can not be trusted anymore.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
44d

@Cliff-Mashburn
Those kind of attacks are not campaign ads, they are instructions.
Like the Freeman family, names and addresses put out online and just so coincidentally thugs show up at their door with amps screaming at them.
I guess we are not supposed to have figured that part out.

Come on Jan 6, it will be WILD.

Instructions not protest.

Moves
44d

@sonhouse said
Trump has photo on his 'Truth' social of Biden hogtied with a bullet hole
Still waiting for you to produce the picture with the bullet hole in him you claim was there. All I see is Biden hog-tied, which is fine with me. Why do you people lie like this?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
43d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Moron.
Do you comprehend what a credible threat is?
If someone had been hanged, it would no longer be a threat, would it?

Jesus Christ, why do I waste time on people like you?

A complete waste of Oxygen.
Yeah he’s lying his face off
The fascists will keep pretending that there’s nothing to see until the trap has been sprung and then they’ll say well it was so obvious that the people must be supporting the dictatorship and the death camps

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
42d

@Cliff-Mashburn
I guess it doesn't matter that picture came directly from Russia, it was not originated in the US and your fascist orange anti Christ fell for it or maybe even suggested it to Putin. DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT, I think was his message, that was a quote.
Doesn't matter in the slightest to ultrarightwingnuts like you, trump is your so called man no matter what he is convicted of. So far three fraud cases and two defamation cases and the first FELONY case in less than two weeks. But OF COURSE that just means DOJ, the courts, Biden, EVERYONE is corrupt accept your fascist orange anti Christ.

Moves
42d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Moron.
Do you comprehend what a credible threat is?
If someone had been hanged, it would no longer be a threat, would it?

Jesus Christ, why do I waste time on people like you?

A complete waste of Oxygen.
next Trump will walk around holding bibens bleeding severed head...you fukin hypocrite

https://www.newsweek.com/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-severed-head-photo-indictment-jack-smith-doj-1817025

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
41d
1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople
And YOU and the rest of the ultrarightwingnut crowd are pushing propaganda directly from Russia. that is where that hog tied Biden picture came from and China is in it as well with misinformation posts but they are not as good at is as the Russians, they sometimes include Chinese writing in posts supposedly coming from a dissatisfied American.

So much for the idea of national security and our OWN election campaigns but of course you condone all that because they have the same goal as you, get your fascist orange antiChrist reelected because THEY know he is an idiot and understands NOTHING about foreign treaties like NATO, the strongest self protection treaty in near one hundred years but your orange puppet wants to kill it, DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT, to Putin, so he will stop all American military aid to Ukraine so Putin can take over Ukraine, execute Zelinskiyy and then attack Moldovia or Poland in his zeal to rebuild the Soviet Empire.

But of course the treasonous congressmen WANT that outcome BECAUSE they are traitors pure and simple, like Goetz or MTG or Jim Jordan. 60 years ago those assswipes would already be in prison like the Goldburgs but you LOVE traitors.