1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:321 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Yep, it is clear the ultrarightwingnuts like you and moot and the rest don't give a rats ass HOW many laws Trump breaks, ALL WITCH HUNTS. That is utter BULLSHYTE.
    HE BROKE LAWS. LOTS OF LAWS which is exactly why he is in legal trouble right now. If ANY of you yokels broke one TENTH the laws Trump broke you would all have been in prison 8 years ago and THAT is the absolute truth.
    It is ONLY because it is Trump and his buddies helping him he has been able to get away with all of it for decades but of course to you right wing nuts he is innocent of all charges and little Joe, you said if he is convicted of a crime you MIGHT change your vote and here he is, 34 counts and SOLID evidence against him NOT a witch hunt, he might be convicted well before November and will probably not go to prison but getting probation which is still conviction for felonies, LOTS of felonies so don't give me your witch hunt BULLSHYTE and it is abundantly clear you will NEVER change your vote which puts you right into hyper hypocrite territory.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:47
    @wajoma said
    Even when presented with evidence of her hypocrisy suziman blusters on straight past it as if she didn't see it saying the same things over and over.
    Again, thanks for verifying your dumbassery.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:48
    @wajoma said
    Do you know how you'd look in Trumps place. Your face would appear plastic and inanimate, because it'd be pumped full of embalming fluid. You're like kev bamboozle, of all the things you can have a dig at you choose the wrong things, the amount of pressure that guy's under and the best you've got is his facial expression?

Weak man.
    Do you ever quit?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:512 edits
    @divegeester said
    I wonder if any of his base actually pray to him.

Dear Orange Jesus,

Please save us from the woke, the liberals, the Hispanics, the blacks and those who would help the poor.
    Smite them with your exceptionally tiny hands-of-wrath oh Lord of the MAGA.
    Grab them by their pussies and make them bow down before your Orangeness.
    For thou art the master.
    Yeeehaa

Amen
    Quite good, but...

Instead of "For thou art the master" I would have put "Cuz YOU are the MAN!" (followed by "Yeeehaa" makes it perfect).
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:54
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you come off as the type that would shoot up a playground 😳
    A playground? No. A board meeting? Yes.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Libs only know personal. Check out all of Suzy's posts, she sent me a three liner this morning and had the word 'YOU' in there 10 times. Nothing on the issue. Pitiful. I wrote her a fatherly note that she is on the wrong track, I am sure she will improve.
    Yeah, how bout this guy all over Trump's looks. Lincoln was flat ugly, it is a fact that he grew a beard (.. ...[text shortened]... m , every one , is a lightweight. Why are we here? Me, I just want to around on November 7th!!!!!!
    "Seemingly gay"? If you said this in the same room as me, I would have to get up in your face for this until you said something like "Not that there's anything wrong with that." Stop being so freaking white and sanctimonious.

And no, his life doesn't depend on it. What hyperbole. The only thing that "depends on it" is his desire to grift America for all he can.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 20:55
    @suzianne said
    A playground? No. A board meeting? Yes.
    Stupidity.
    Kill board members of corps whose stock is holding up pension-plan investments which you will rely on in the future?? Do you get it? Read this sentence again.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 00:17
    @AverageJoe1
    ANYTHING to distract from the FACT your god king is a felon and will be proved such when he is convicted by the jury, solid evidence you would love to be able to say PLANTED evidence, sooo sorry, the principle players testified as to the veracity of the evidence, like notes written by WEASLEBURG showing the exact chain of events of the paper trail where Cohen was paid back, not BTW 130 thou but FOUR HUNDRED thou in the illegal attempt to make it LOOK like 'income', the exact word they described the transaction going on.
    His goose is cooked and no amount of you and your ultrarightwingnuts can say or do that will change that. This trial will be over WAY before November and mark my word, he WILL be convicted, probably no jail time but probation or ankle bracelet or both which will piss off your LORD more than jail time because he knows he can use jail time to cast himself as a martyr where he can beg for even more money.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree