1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 22:51
    ““What is clear, is in this case, Trump is right. I mean, this is an embarrassment. I mean, the fact that we are actually talking about this case being presented in a New York courtroom, leaves me in utter disbelief. I mean, the the arguments today did in fact capture all the problems here,” Turley said Monday afternoon on Fox News.

"You had this misdemeanor under state law, that had run out, this is going back to relate it to the 2016 election. And they zapped it back into life by alleging that there was a campaign finance violation under the federal laws that doesn't exist," he said.”

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/april-22-trump-hush-money-trial-opening-statements
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 22:53
    @mott-the-hoople said
    ““What is clear, is in this case, Trump is right. I mean, this is an embarrassment. I mean, the fact that we are actually talking about this case being presented in a New York courtroom, leaves me in utter disbelief. I mean, the the arguments today did in fact capture all the problems here,” Turley said Monday afternoon on Fox News.

"You had this misdemeanor under ...[text shortened]... ," he said.”

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/april-22-trump-hush-money-trial-opening-statements
    Your Fat Orange Jesus is in a bit of bother due to him being a criminal.

Find another messiah…
  3. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 23:09
    @mott-the-hoople said

fox Entertaiment? Hahahahaha
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 23:20
    @divegeester said
    Your Fat Orange Jesus is in a bit of bother due to him being a criminal.

Find another messiah…
    You sound like Trumhouse saying there was an insurrection!!!!
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 23:22
    @yeah-boy said
    fox Entertaiment? Hahahahaha
    That line is getting old, little feller. You haven't been here very long. Congrats, yuou are like Suzianne who always 'shoots the messenger'. If FOX news reports in November that Trump Wins!, she will log on and say "Fox News!!!"
  6. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 23:351 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    That line is getting old, little feller. You haven't been here very long. Congrats, yuou are like Suzianne who always 'shoots the messenger'. If FOX news reports in November that Trump Wins!, she will log on and say "Fox News!!!"
    Way longer than you. you redundant cow pie.
    You mean the bullshyt channel that got sued for 1 billion?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 23:58
    @yeah-boy said
    Way longer than you. you redundant cow pie.
    You mean the bullshyt channel that got sued for 1 billion?
    no, he means the channel that leads all others by double digits. 😉
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 23:59
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Mainstream media is the term you're looking for.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 00:02
    @wildgrass said
    Mainstream media is the term you're looking for.
    no, I’m quite sure I said what I meant 😉
  10. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 00:461 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no, I’m quite sure I said what I meant 😉
    Magat rag.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 05:28
    @mott-the-hoople said

Trump man Jonathan Turley.

Hardly surprising.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 09:53
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Yeah it’s called a cult and where else in the MSM could you MAGAs get a daily fix of lies.
    How do the figures for right wing trump enabling outlets stack up against the figures for actual news outlets taken as a whole.
    Plus you have to remember the non MAGAs have jobs to go too
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 10:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah it’s called a cult and where else in the MSM could you MAGAs get a daily fix of lies.
    How do the figures for right wing trump enabling outlets stack up against the figures for actual news outlets taken as a whole.
    Plus you have to remember the non MAGAs have jobs to go too
    How is parading in the street a job? Do they get permission from their employers (they pretty much all work for somebody) to parade and scream when no one is listening?
    I cannot imagine knowing someone that is doing that . Do you know someone who is doing that? Someone who is supporting rapists and murderers? A simple question, not meant to be combative.
  14. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 12:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    How is parading in the street a job? Do they get permission from their employers (they pretty much all work for somebody) to parade and scream when no one is listening?
    I cannot imagine knowing someone that is doing that . Do you know someone who is doing that? Someone who is supporting rapists and murderers? A simple question, not meant to be combative.
    Libs don't support trump the rapist. they love the 400 mil he has to pay though.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 12:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    How is being Trump's personal fluffer a job?

After all, you don't get paid, you must take it out in trade (ewww).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree