1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 17:18
    He has won his point which is delay delay delay and the court came through for Trump today. There will be no fast response or even lifting the block on further court case stopped and no vacate order came so Trump wins yet again. So it is incumbent on us voters to decide if we are going to have a sociopath as the next POTUS or will we have sane people in charge.
    That sociopath in case anyone wants to quibble, is Trump. Psychologically incapable of telling the truth about anything. He proved that time and time again. Ingest bleach, kills Covid in minutes, etc. etc. etc.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 03:17
    @sonhouse
    It is also clear the fix is in, it will be 5-4 in favor of Trump. Like around next January. So the only cases that will make Trump a felon are the state cases which he will be unable to just squash if for some reason he gets re-elected. If so, it will be the first time in US history a felon is POTUS. So we have to double down and vote this er, person, out.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '24 20:04
    @sonhouse said
    @sonhouse
    It is also clear the fix is in, it will be 5-4 in favor of Trump. Like around next January. So the only cases that will make Trump a felon are the state cases which he will be unable to just squash if for some reason he gets re-elected. If so, it will be the first time in US history a felon is POTUS. So we have to double down and vote this er, person, out.
    So the fix is definitely in despite the fact Cavanaugh wrote a piece about that subject some 20 years ago denying FPOTUS has immunity but of course payback day has come for your god getting him to be a SCOTUS so naturally payback comes WAY before actual justice.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 May '24 01:17
    @sonhouse said
    So the fix is definitely in despite the fact Cavanaugh wrote a piece about that subject some 20 years ago denying FPOTUS has immunity but of course payback day has come for your god getting him to be a SCOTUS so naturally payback comes WAY before actual justice.
    Sonhouse actually zzzzzzzzzzzz DOES write to himself. The Forum has quite an array of characters
    . But, they’re all we got
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 May '24 05:252 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    I bet you don't even know what I am talking about, Cavanaugh writing a piece about that subject 20 odd years ago do you.
    I guess you also figure SCOTUS as it stands right now is totally fair, unbiased, pulse on the lives of common folk, taking no bribes, NOBODY sells out to billionaires, right?

As long as they protect your god they are fair, but the first time they vote against him, HANG THOSE CORRUPT SOB's.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree