1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '24 19:27
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess you also get frothing of the mouth when you think Trump will go back to putting children in cages and don't EVEN go 'Obama built the cages'. You know good and well WHY he built them and it was NOT to put kidnapped children there.
    Or use our military to quell peaceful protests, I guess you figure he was just joking.
    Trump doesn't joke and you know THAT ...[text shortened]... lood of our country, pure Fascist statements and you choose to ignore all of that.
    Those are Jokes?
    Cages? I think you have mentioned that 250 times, when you are taking a bit of license with what really happened.
    I myself am guilty of preaching about one subject a little too much, that being the payment by taxpayers of the loans of other people, which not one of you has ever justified. You may be justifying the way he is getting around everything to dictate the payment, as a dictator, but you never do tell us why it is morally OK for him to do that. What a bunch of losers.
    So your one-subject rant holds no water, mine does.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 01:53
    @cliff-mashburn said
    You have a problem with his agenda?
    What agenda? Everything he does, he does for himself. He does not care about rank-and-file Republicans. He doesn't care about them. He only cares about the upper crust, which he considers himself part of. Everyone else can pound sand.

How long has the Republican Party been without a platform now? They are fueling his megalomania. And now his family owns it.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 01:56
    @cliff-mashburn said
    I've seen one picture of a facility with a screen fence partition to keep kids from running out the door and they call that a cage.
    Remember when AOC did a publicity shot of her crying at a fence , supposedly looking at the poor children on the other side, and it turned out it was an empty parking lot?
    Did Hitler show pictures of children playing in a park and call it a concentration camp? Or more probably, a relocation camp.
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 02:52
    @suzianne said
    Did Hitler show pictures of children playing in a park and call it a concentration camp? Or more probably, a relocation camp.
    Your analogies never make any sense or have any relation to the subject. They suck.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 06:422 edits
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    You mean he DIDN"T have 5000 children ripped from arms of parents and put in cages? You don't have to point out Obama made the cages but he never even THOUGHT about ripping children from parents who BTW are permanently scared psychologically.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/how-a-trump-era-policy-that-separated-thousands-of-migrant-families-came-to-pass

Hundreds of children still have not been reunited with their parents and may never see their parent again because of the cruelty preyed on them, no notes about who the parents were of the children kidnapped. A dark period in American history.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree