Ukraine is losing the war

Ukraine is losing the war

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
294d

@metal-brain said
@no1marauder
You have debated this with others so I will ask this question you have answered for others on this forum many times:

Why did Russia invade Ukraine? Be honest.
If I had to hazard a guess it was a knee-jerk reaction to the West's and Ukraine's curt dismissal of Russian proposals for security arrangements and negotiations made in December 2021.

This does not make the invasion any less of a Crime against Peace however; Russia was not under any imminent threat which justified pre-emptive war.

Granted, Western treatment of Russian security concerns and the breaking of the understanding regarding NATO expansion eastward has contributed to the "poisoning of the well" as has various aggressive interventions by both sides.

MB

Moves
294d

@no1marauder said
If I had to hazard a guess it was a knee-jerk reaction to the West's and Ukraine's curt dismissal of Russian proposals for security arrangements and negotiations made in December 2021.

This does not make the invasion any less of a Crime against Peace however; Russia was not under any imminent threat which justified pre-emptive war.

Granted, Western treatment of Rus ...[text shortened]... as contributed to the "poisoning of the well" as has various aggressive interventions by both sides.
"Granted, Western treatment of Russian security concerns and the breaking of the understanding regarding NATO expansion eastward has contributed to the "poisoning of the well" as has various aggressive interventions by both sides"

And NATO expansion to Finland doesn't "poison of the well" regarding Russian security concerns? I also said to be honest. NATO expansion was the primary reason you stated for the invasion before when debating others on here. Do I have to post excerpts of your past debates on the forum?

Joining NATO does not make Finland safer. Besides, Russia is too busy fighting in Ukraine. Only a moron would think Russia would invade Finland before the Ukraine war is over and Russia does not have territorial disputes with Finland like it did Ukraine. Putin will tolerate Finland as long as they do not bring in weapons that would be a threat to Russia, but I have to wonder why Finland is stupid enough to join NATO in the first place.

Has Russia ever had a problem with Finland before they joined NATO?
The whole narrative that Finland felt threatened after Russia invaded Ukraine is bull crap. And you still are evading my question of how prolonging the war in Ukraine is in your interests. Democrats claim to care about the poor, so why are you sending money to the military industrial complex instead of helping the poor in this country?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
294d

@metal-brain said
"Granted, Western treatment of Russian security concerns and the breaking of the understanding regarding NATO expansion eastward has contributed to the "poisoning of the well" as has various aggressive interventions by both sides"

And NATO expansion to Finland doesn't "poison of the well" regarding Russian security concerns? I also said to be honest. NATO expansion wa ...[text shortened]... re you sending money to the military industrial complex instead of helping the poor in this country?
I have said for a long time I preferred a negotiated settlement which respects self-determination and addresses the security concerns of both nations.

I don't see how sudden withdrawal of Western military support would make that more likely at this point, however.

MB

Moves
294d

@no1marauder said
I have said for a long time I preferred a negotiated settlement which respects self-determination and addresses the security concerns of both nations.

I don't see how sudden withdrawal of Western military support would make that more likely at this point, however.
Do you accept that the US government overthrew Ukraine by coup and made Ukraine a puppet nation of the USA or not?

"I don't see how sudden withdrawal of Western military support would make that more likely at this point"

It would force Zelensky to negotiate a real peace agreement instead of refusing or making unrealistic demands which is about the same as refusing. Not that Zelensky is refusing to negotiate in good faith out of choice. He is just a puppet of the Rockefellers just like the Shah of Iran was.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/01/02/shah-of-iran-diplomacy

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
294d

@metal-brain said
@shavixmir
LOL!

https://rumble.com/v1t7jr2-nytimes-admits-ukraine-wont-win-the-war.html
Quit with the rumble man.

Jesus Christ.

MB

Moves
294d

@shavixmir
Which video service would you prefer?
If I post the same video on youtube will it instantly become credible or will you keep blaming Rumble for the same videos on youtube or Odysee?

MB

Moves
294d

@Metal-Brain

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
294d

@metal-brain said
@shavixmir
Which video service would you prefer?
If I post the same video on youtube will it instantly become credible or will you keep blaming Rumble for the same videos on youtube or Odysee?
Go to a fukking news site already.
Reuters, BBC, NOS, etc.

All these videos and sites you keep quoting are rabbit holes, fed to you by the algorithms which those sites use.

MB

Moves
294d

@shavixmir said
Go to a fukking news site already.
Reuters, BBC, NOS, etc.

All these videos and sites you keep quoting are rabbit holes, fed to you by the algorithms which those sites use.
"I totally oppose financing Ukraine in the war with russia. "

LOL!
Then why does it matter to you who is winning?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
294d

@Metal-Brain
Are you so STUPID as to be saying Russia never invaded Finland? You are really a Putin Propaganda machine. Tell ME honestly, how much do you get for your work COMRADE?

MB

Moves
294d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Are you so STUPID as to be saying Russia never invaded Finland? You are really a Putin Propaganda machine. Tell ME honestly, how much do you get for your work COMRADE?
That was WW2. Go back long enough and you can find lots of things like that.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
294d

@metal-brain said
"I totally oppose financing Ukraine in the war with russia. "

LOL!
Then why does it matter to you who is winning?
Are you really this stupid?

Z

Moves
294d

@metal-brain said

And NATO expansion to Finland doesn't "poison of the well" regarding Russian security concerns? I also said to be honest. NATO expansion wa ...[text shortened]... re you sending money to the military industrial complex instead of helping the poor in this country?
"Joining NATO does not make Finland safer."
Yeah it does

"Only a moron would think Russia would invade Finland before the Ukraine war is over"
Only a moron would think Russia would invade anyone after the Ukraine war is over. For a long time. Putin overreached. He failed. It will take years to recover. Once the war with Ukraine is over, he will get a bullet to the head from some general rather than plunge the country into another war and least of all with a NATO country (and subsequently the entire NATO block).

"Putin will tolerate Finland as long as they do not bring in weapons that would be a threat to Russia,"
Once Finland joins NATO, what Putin tolerates or doesn't regarding Finland is entirely meaningless.

"But I have to wonder why Finland is stupid enough to join NATO in the first place. "
It saw what happens to sovereign nations not a part of NATO

"The whole narrative that Finland felt threatened after Russia invaded Ukraine is bull crap. "
You're a moron. Ukraine had treaties with Russia regarding its territory and Russia still invaded Crimeea. Ukraine was (still is) a sovereign nation. Every country neighboring Russia feels threatened now, especially non-NATO ones.

MB

Moves
294d
1 edit

@Zahlanzi
"It saw what happens to sovereign nations not a part of NATO"

No, it saw what happens to a puppet nation of the USA when it tries to join NATO. Ukraine is not a sovereign nation. The USA made their puppet insure there would be no peace with Russia. The USA is not interested in peace. That is why Russia will fight on.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/zelensky-signs-law-declaring-talks-with-putin-impossible/

MB

Moves
294d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Russia did not invade Finland, the USSR did and we all know what an a hole Stalin was.