1. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 00:231 edit
    It was the front page of the Daily Record today Conservatives think the inspection UN-fair 🙂

> http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/whining-tory-chief-blames-daily-2268115
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 21:251 edit
    I think what polticians don't appreciate is the amount of paper work and hassle bringing in 'ideas' like the bedroom tax in - I swear UK local council create forms to create work for themselves some truly are beyond belief (40+ yes 40+ pages) and you need an interpreter to tell you whats actually needed.

I don't know about the bedroom tax as its not affected me directly, but council tax did, and housing, and housing benefit at times and they are knightmares - in London its quicker to get a job and work a week then even touch one of there forms. I personally think council should give up raising tax altogether, only revenue, from waste, parking fines etc. The poll tax is a fail, so is council tax, but so to any replacement - They should not be allowed to tax at all. They have always been totally propped up by Westminster - for 50+ years. Benefits should be distributed by a central PAPERLESS (in post stone age offices that is a word!) system. If those were the days 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree