What minorities need to hear before the election

What minorities need to hear before the election

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
44d

@fartacus said
Obama is catalogued as one of the worst performers as president.
What in tarnation are you talking about?

It's April fools right?
Stop lying.

Obama was perhaps one of the best presidents. Before him, there was Clinton. Best presidents of my lifetime.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
43d

Moves
43d

@suzianne said
This goes to show that when white dudes aren't racist, great things can be done.

Now? Not so much. They're determined to drive us all down now.
black

Moves
43d

@suzianne said
Stop lying.

Obama was perhaps one of the best presidents. Before him, there was Clinton. Best presidents of my lifetime.
democrats have used minorities for ever, they think they are dumb.

And I guess they are…they are still on the democrat plantation…BUT, I think they are beginning to see the democrats have brought in REPLACEMENT workers.

Moves
43d

@fartacus said
LoL the thread title 😄

"What minorities need to hear before the election from their liberal white masters". 🤣
shhh….libs cant see the forrest for the trees

😂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
43d

@mott-the-hoople said

And I guess they are…they are still on the democrat plantation…BUT, I think they are beginning to see the democrats have brought in REPLACEMENT workers.
It's not too late to come back to reality.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
43d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said

Here's the thing, Cletus.

The Republicans, oh sorry, the MAGAs, now have all the white men on their plantations.

Do you like working for a con man for nothing? How many beatings do you get a day to keep you in line? Oh wait, you're stupid, so you think you're "winning".

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
43d

@Fartacus
Wow, that must mean whitey is in deep doo doo in the US then. And your point is?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
43d

@Mott-The-Hoople
When was the last time you even SAW a tree? I expect you to genuflect when you pull your religious screeds telling us how great your orange anti Christ actually is, SO altruistic, ONLY thinking of the common man and how to build them up, more of a saint than Gandhi.