1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    12 Apr '24 08:59
    You know like when the season changes and it takes a while to recognize it's not so hot/cold anymore, I started to wonder why I was enjoying the forums again. And then it hit me. The screeds of threads with a conspiratorial leaning have to a large extent dried up. Has anyone else noticed this?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Apr '24 09:07
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Apr '24 17:02
    Who cares?
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    12 Apr '24 21:59
    @kmax87

The elementary school near his trailer must have changed the password for its wifi.
  5. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    12 Apr '24 22:32
    Facebook is making a comeback.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 00:41
    @kmax87 said
    You know like when the season changes and it takes a while to recognize it's not so hot/cold anymore, I started to wonder why I was enjoying the forums again. And then it hit me. The screeds of threads with a conspiratorial leaning have to a large extent dried up. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Everyone has conspiratorial leanings and you aren’t an exception. Do you want to admit you think Epstein was assassinated in prison or are you going to say what everyone says when asked if you honestly think he killed himself in prison? I don’t know is what people say when they don’t want to admit they are conspiratorial leaning and are projecting.

Are you projecting your self shame for your own conspiratorial tendencies? Yes, you know it too. Does projecting help you deny your self shame?

How did captain William Morgan die? Tell us all it wasn’t a conspiracy moron!
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 00:46
    @metal-brain said
    Everyone has conspiratorial leanings and you aren’t an exception. Do you want to admit you think Epstein was assassinated in prison or are you going to say what everyone says when asked if you honestly think he killed himself in prison? I don’t know is what people say when they don’t want to admit they are conspiratorial leaning and are projecting.

Are you projecting ...[text shortened]... y your self shame?

Epstein being killed doesn't require much of a conspiracy. Convicts love to go after men with "bad paperwork":

YouTube : JD Delay Paperwork
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:08
    @athousandyoung said
    Epstein being killed doesn't require much of a conspiracy. Convicts love to go after men with "bad paperwork":

[youtube JD Delay Paperwork]pDHoBnpEHS4[/youtube]
    Epstein and Jean luv Brunel both had camera malfunction during their so called suicides.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:13
    @kmax87 said
    Now look what you've done! It's inspired it to return...
  10. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:43
    Someone must have mentioned his name three times whilst scrubbing a dirty toilet bowl.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:45
    @metal-brain said

Are you projecting ...[text shortened]... y your self shame?

Dammit, who said his name three times in the mirror?!?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:45
    @shavixmir said
    Someone must have mentioned his name three times whilst scrubbing a dirty toilet bowl.
    lol, jinx!
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 04:11
  14. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 05:15
    @suzianne said
    Dammit, who said his name three times in the mirror?!?
    Haha!
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 05:34
    @shavixmir said
    Haha!
    hehe

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree