“Only running Because Trump Is.”

“Only running Because Trump Is.”

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
153d
1 edit

You people cannot go any lower. To put up a man who never speaks of plans and policies, but only of Trump. And things like Bidenomics, since abandoned. You got nuthin. Pitiful. And you not him ever answer questions, he condescendingly turns his back on the press, walks away.
Prove you answer questions: What is the actual purpose of bringing 6million people un-vetted into the US in 3 years. With no plans by Biden to end it? And why did squad dem accuse swimmer Riley Gaines of giving transphobic testimony?

Moves
153d

@AverageJoe1
I'm really excited about the next presidential election.
Lotta fireworks, hope Trum wins, or at least a Republican.
If Biden is reelected, we may as well start digging our own graves.

Lake Como

Moves
153d

@jj-adams said
@AverageJoe1
I'm really excited about the next presidential election.
Lotta fireworks, hope Trum wins, or at least a Republican.
If Biden is reelected, we may as well start digging our own graves.
In a way, I am. Did u see Bitcoin has about doubled, and I really have dug where it is !!!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
153d

@averagejoe1 said
You people cannot go any lower. To put up a man who never speaks of plans and policies, but only of Trump. And things like Bidenomics, since abandoned. You got nuthin. Pitiful. And you not him ever answer questions, he condescendingly turns his back on the press, walks away.
Prove you answer questions: What is the actual purpose of bringing 6million people un-vetted ...[text shortened]... Biden to end it? And why did squad dem accuse swimmer Riley Gaines of giving transphobic testimony?
Someone's gotta stop that maniac.