1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
18 Mar 15

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Mar 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Don't take a chance, wear pump up heels.
GBS, are you replying to drewnogal? If not, GB gave his "pump up heels" to his sister decades ago. lol

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Mar 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
In Charge of Dance Band Music: robbie, sonhouse and JS
(See Pages 1, 2 and 3 respectively); Duchess64 (Page 6);

Great. I'm sure your personal selection of songs will be well received.
All of the chapters of my life are filled with wonderful memories.

Moves
18 Mar 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
GBS, are you replying to drewnogal? If not, GB gave his "pump up heels" to his sister decades ago. lol
Yes a slip of the finger. Sorry.😳

Moves
19 Mar 15
3 edits

"Given the gender disparity in numbers, *if* I attended it, I doubt that I would be alone for long. "

You can count on me to avoid being a bother.

Moves
19 Mar 15

Originally posted by JS357
"Given the gender disparity in numbers, *if* I attended it, I doubt that I would be alone for long. "

You can count on me to avoid being a bother.
You buying?

Moves
19 Mar 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
You buying?
Bring a hip flask.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
Bring a hip flask.
JS, would there be any other offline singles or couples in the present or past you'd like to invite?

Moves
19 Mar 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
JS, would there be any other offline singles or couples in the present or past you'd like to invite?
Baby and Johnny Castle from Dirty Dancing but they have to look like they did then.

D

Moves
19 Mar 15
1 edit

Moves
19 Mar 15

I have no objections to anything you want to do. This is a don't worry be happy event as far as I am concerned.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Mar 15
1 edit

Voting: Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition. Votes cast may reflect the popularity of those students elected or their levels of participation in school activities, such as public forum contributions or achievements in the RHP Chess Club. Footnote: Thumbs Up given to any and all posts in this thread will count as 1 point toward each respective senior student's total. Any Thumbs Down from a student too busy or timid to attend this memorable gala event will of course be ignored. The Prom Queen and Prom King may be given crowns to wear by Russ. Please send all votes by Personal Message to me by Tuesday, May 12, 2015. (OP)

Update: Our first RHP Senior Prom Queen and King "first, second and third choice point values" vote was cast yesterday.

D

Moves
20 Mar 15

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Mar 15
1 edit

"When & Where:
Our 1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom will be held on Friday, May 15th, 2015, with all GMT Zones synchronized to 1900 Hours or 7:00 PM, in the spacious RHP Ballroom directly behind the Code Monkey's Profile." (OP)

Please let our 1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom Maitre d' know your
complimentary adult beverage preferences on Code Monkey's Tab?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Mar 15

1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom Cocktail Menu

"Top 10 Cocktails by Darcy O'Neil on August 2010. Being in the industry I get requests for many drinks, but rarely are they unique requests. Most of the time it is for a list of classic drinks that doesn't seem to change. Why is this the case? Well of course I have an opinion and you maybe surprised why a list of old and tired drinks rarely changes. Is it that these drinks are so good that there is no possible way that a new drink could taste better? Is it because people only care about getting alcohol and creativity doesn't matter anymore? Or is it that the average brain size of a bartender only allows us to memorize a dozen or so drinks?

First, to qualify for the list, the average bar should be able to make the drink, without any special equipment, like a slushy machine. Also, this list doesn't include any of the house "specialty" cocktails that can't be order anywhere else. So the most common drinks, at least that I've served, are as follows:

Top 10 Cocktails

1. Caesar / Bloody Mary

2. Cosmopolitan

3. White Russian / Brown Cow

4. Dry Vodka Martini

5. Singapore Sling

6. Margarita

7. Manhattan

8. Long Island Ice Tea

9. Blue Lagoon

10. Pina Colada

Honourable Mention: Sex on the Beach / Killer Koolaid

For the most part a Brown Cow and White Russian are almost the same drink, the only difference is the strength of the drink, with a White Russian having a little more kick due to the alcohol (vodka) content."

http://www.artofdrink.com/archive/popular-cocktails/top-10-cocktails/
Of course all of your favorite wines, beers and ales; soft drinks, coffee and Cuppa Tea \_/@ will also be available.
Minimum Age for RHP Senior Students: 17 for this Prom Night on Friday, May 15, 2015, only. Your pleasure?