Advice You Would Give to Teenagers

Advice You Would Give to Teenagers

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by thomasglass
avoid anal sex.

dirty. e coli.

"gay marriage" is this.

so you go to a "gay marriage". you love the flowers and the embrace. you feel so liberal. so inviting.

four hours later he and he are engaged in anal sex and drinking champagne and laughing.

is this what marriage is ?

i think not.

it is also not for children,.

( cancel me ...[text shortened]... he abnormal.

let us remember what is abnormal.

for the sake of children.

tjhomas glass.
Being as Gay as a Badger I find Your Post insulting to my Gay Brethren and sisterhood an think you should be banned forthwith...Badger

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 May 15

36. Learn to follow directions from your parents, teachers, coaches and bosses at work.
One day you too may be in positions of authority.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
16 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
36. Learn to follow directions from your parents, teachers, coaches and bosses at work.

Rebel,slam doors, be surly, smoke dope, have unprotected sex I did and I am fine.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 May 15

38. Acquire good manners and poise early in your life.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
16 May 15

don't eat burnt toast it gives u curly hair

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 May 15

40. Be yourself rather than some fictitious or alter ego persona.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
16 May 15

enjoy using your imagination escape into different personas as often as you can don't allow anyone to define you.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 May 15

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
17 May 15

put down your x box get out and do something real.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 May 15
1 edit

44. If you want to be taken seriously, don't think and act like a little boy or girl.

Moves
18 May 15

- Errrr, my boy [cough, cough, errr, [cough, cough], keep in mind that almost all old [cough, cough], errr, old farts, they envy you, for God's sake, don't [cough, cough], don't take any advice from old fartssss......aaaaah!

The boy's face became pale as a ghost.
- Grandaddy! Grandaddy! Someone call 911, please!!

Moves
18 May 15

- Listen, sugar, you/'re now a nice looking girl [cough, cough], so you should know something, errr [cough, cough], come closer, I don't wanna anyone to hear this..

The girl leaned toward old granny.

- Errr [cough, cough]... you know, the boys, they look at you on different way, now, you've probably noticed, and old farts too, good damned them old goats, so [cough, cough], listen, errr, if you give your treasure you'lle be wh.ore, and if you dn't give your treasure, you'll be called wh.ore, errr, [cough, cough], so the point is, choos carefully to whom you give...aaaaaah.

The girl's became pale as a ghost.
- Granny! Granny!!!! Oh holy sh.it! Someone call 911!!!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 May 15

45. Consider learning how to play chess at an early age; doing so will benefit your analytical skills and spatial awareness.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
18 May 15

never ever grow up, always keep that child inside, Laugh, have fun its a short life.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

Follow directions, but be sure to ask hopw things work so you can understand those directions.

NEVER, never do anything just to boss around somebody!

If you give directions be very sure you know why you aks someone to do something just the way you direct them!