affect and effect

affect and effect

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Sep 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Actually old chap, rather than being 'capricious', I think you'll find I am 'consistently non-partisan'.

This thread is a prime example, where I have both challenged and 'supported' (your word) Robbie Codswallop.

If I agree with Mr X I say so. If I disagree with Mr X, I say so. - If you view this as being fickle, so be it.

(I do though rather like the word capricious).
I thought you'd like that adjective; I considered it carefully. Yes I agree you are generally very non-partisan. I think in this thread you inadvertently stepped in a Robbie cowpat and are now trying to clean it off. You've got it on the other shoe too by the way.

Moves
07 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I thought you'd like that adjective; I considered it carefully. Yes I agree you are generally very non-partisan. I think in this thread you inadvertently stepped in a Robbie cowpat and are now trying to clean it off. You've got it on the other shoe too by the way.
I think, as decent forum regulars of sound mind, we have a duty of care towards Mr Carrobie.

😏

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Sep 16

I think, as decent forum regulars of sound mind, we have a duty of care towards Mr Carrobie.

😏
To honest though, a bit like Grampy Bobby, where would these boards be without him.

rc

Moves
07 Sep 16
2 edits

😏
Thankyou Dr. Ghost, more liquid kosh for me please! ohhh the colours😵

Read a book!

Moves
07 Sep 16

a duty of care
a deaf outcry

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
08 Sep 16
1 edit

I keep coming back to the General Forum, hoping that by now someone may be posting something interesting and entertaining to brighten up my boring life.

But every time it's the same old repetitious stuff between half a dozen "adults" who should know better.

Even Grampy Bobby copy'n'paste was better than this ...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
I keep coming back to the General Forum, hoping that by now someone may be posting something interesting and entertaining to brighten up my boring life.

But every time it's the same old repetitious stuff between half a dozen "adults" who should know better.

These are not the droids you are looking for...

F

Moves
08 Sep 16

I present no danger to the children on this web site. Pay no attention to robbie carrobie's "funny" banter. 😉

rc

Moves
08 Sep 16

Then instead of incessantly whinging about lack of content why don't you post something yourself. Panic over! problem solved!

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
08 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Then instead of incessantly whinging about lack of content why don't you post something yourself. Panic over! problem solved!
While you're active in the general forum I wouldn't waste the effort. You like to fill every thread with drivel.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 16

Who are these other ne'er–do–well duchebags that you mention divegeester? Everyone that disagrees with you?
By coincidence only, but yeah pretty much

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 16
1 edit

Who are these other ne'er–do–well duchebags that you mention divegeester? Everyone that disagrees with you?
I paid you an awesome compliment yesterday and you completely ignored it and now you repay my magnominity with hate..

rc

Moves
08 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I paid you an awesome compliment yesterday and you completely ignored it and now you repay my magnominity with hate..
I don't hate you I just wanna know who these other ner-do-well douche-bags are that you mention.

rc

Moves
08 Sep 16

While you're active in the general forum I wouldn't waste the effort. You like to fill every thread with drivel.
You are still whinging, give it up and give something back to the community.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 16
1 edit

I just wanna know who these other ner-do-well douche-bags are that you mention.
Why?