Amazon Fire TV Box advice please

Amazon Fire TV Box advice please

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your face

Widnes 'til I die

Moves
10 Oct 15

Just bought a new Amazon Fire TV box and trying to work out how to watch English Premiership games through it. Managed to get KODI loaded on to it but now hitting a blank with the next step.

Are there add-ons out there that consistently work and if so how on Earth do I find/load them?

I should add that getting KODI to work is my proudest computer moment as I am rubbish with this sort of thing so any advice in dummyspeak would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Mike

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
11 Oct 15

Hope that helped.

Moves
12 Oct 15

Originally posted by mikeviking
Just bought a new Amazon Fire TV box and trying to work out how to watch English Premiership games through it. Managed to get KODI loaded on to it but now hitting a blank with the next step.

Are there add-ons out there that consistently work and if so how on Earth do I find/load them?

I should add that getting KODI to work is my proudest computer mo ...[text shortened]... rt of thing so any advice in dummyspeak would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Mike
To watch EPL games from within the UK you will need to subscribe to either SKY sports or BT Sport.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
13 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by mikeviking

I should add that getting KODI to work is my proudest computer mo ...[text shortened]... rt of thing so any advice in dummyspeak would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Mike
We had trouble with our TV reception so I got
the wife to hold it above her head by the window.

Picture is now perfect on both(!) channels.

Moves
13 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
To watch EPL games from within the UK you will need to subscribe to either SKY sports or BT Sport.
Not sure why this post of mine got a thumbs down. I guess we all dislike paying the Sky subscription ๐Ÿ˜•

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
13 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Not sure why this post of mine got a thumbs down. I guess we all dislike paying the Sky subscription ๐Ÿ˜•
All my posts get an almost immediate
thumbs down from my personal stalker -
you must have one too.

Moves
13 Oct 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
you must have one too.
Suzianne (i suspect) thumbs down most of my posts and all of FMF's irrespective of content.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Oct 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
you must have one too.
I gave you a thumb's up just to even the score๐Ÿ™‚

Quiz Master

RHP Arms