Angertainment Thread

Angertainment Thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
28 Feb 23

Posts of the angertainment kind, please.

Über-Nerd

Moves
28 Feb 23
1 edit

@fmf said
Posts of the angertainment kind, please.
THIS IS THE STUPIDEST IDEA FOR A THREAD I’VE SEEN ALL WEEK NOW GO SOAK YOUR HEAD AND I HOPE BILL GATES MAKES YOUR COMPUTER CRASH AND LOSE ALL YOUR DATA AND YOUR CAT GETS RUN OVER BY A TRACTOR !!! GRRRR 😠

Moves
28 Feb 23

PERSONAL ATTACK!

Über-Nerd

Moves
28 Feb 23

@divegeester said
PERSONAL ATTACK!
Impersonal attacks are so … impersonal.

Not one of my TDs, btw.

Moves
28 Feb 23

@moonbus said
Not one of my TDs, btw.
If thumbs weren’t anonymous you wouldn’t feel the need to tell me you didn’t and we wouldn’t have to BLOODY WELL KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT!

Moves
28 Feb 23
1 edit

Three instant thumbs up, followed by three instant thumbs down.

How conveniently obvious πŸ˜‚

(Edit: that someone’s left their laptop unattended with RHP open and logged in, despite having left the site weeks before)

Moves
28 Feb 23
3 edits

“Thumbs down are the only way to drive you off of the site” said one anonymous witness who immediately left the scene to attend to the homeless in downtown imaginaryville.

“It’s forum retribution” said another random bloke.

“There can be no more ‘bucks for bannings’” the the first witness said as she surprisingly “popped back in”

“divegeester’s racism against gays must stop” said the 7 dwarf accounts of Executioner White Brand

“LOL at the gooster… you got him bang on with that one EWB” said the special needs person. again. and again.

“They will not be happy until they have burned this site to the ground” retorted the surprisingly returning witness.

And so the angry mob continued to rail against the machine. On an on they went, they’re voices mingling into a chorus of ANGER, bitterness and disappointment.

A few days later a woofing poodle with a pink bow on its head appeared dressed in a Rottweiler outfit and making loud angry noises. There were a couple of muffled laughs, but everyone stroked him and the anger subsided.

Moves
28 Feb 23

I’ll develop this for the prose comp but include a badger who fits carpets, a ghost which drinks cappuccino with dipping hobnobs and a garnish it with suspicious amount of anonymous green thumbs.

Moves
28 Feb 23

Work beckons; I need to go earn “gobs of money” if I’m going to get more people banned with my ANGER!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 23

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE DIVE FM SHOW

Über-Nerd

Moves
28 Feb 23

@badradger said
WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE DIVE FM SHOW
Someone’s obsession with thumbs is showing again, like a wedgy. πŸ˜†

Über-Nerd

Moves
28 Feb 23

@divegeester said
“Thumbs down are the only way to drive you off of the site” said one anonymous witness who immediately left the scene to attend to the homeless in downtown imaginaryville.

“It’s forum retribution” said another random bloke.

“There can be no more ‘bucks for bannings’” the the first witness said as she surprisingly “popped back in”

“divegeester’s racism against gay ...[text shortened]... ngry noises. There were a couple of muffled laughs, but everyone stroked him and the anger subsided.
Abandon all hope, ye who enter this thread. I bet you eat aborted babies, too. There’s a special place in Dante’s Inferno with your name on it. 😡

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
28 Feb 23

I have an appointment today for my frozen shoulder! 😑

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 23

@moonbus said
THIS IS THE STUPIDEST IDEA FOR A THREAD I’VE SEEN ALL WEEK NOW GO SOAK YOUR HEAD AND I HOPE BILL GATES MAKES YOUR COMPUTER CRASH AND LOSE ALL YOUR DATA AND YOUR CAT GETS RUN OVER BY A TRACTOR !!! GRRRR 😠
A bit harsh, but then who am I to say anything, speak your mind. πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 23

@endlame said
I have an appointment today for my frozen shoulder! 😑
Good luck with that bad shoulder!

-VR