1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '14 19:17
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Trying to cover for FMF won't work, because he obviously thought GB came back and started [b]this thread recently.[/b]
    GB has never been "away". Just like Galveston never "left"
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Aug '14 19:27
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Are you a mind reader or just a buttinsky?
    You missed the ice cream truck. Better luck next time.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Aug '14 19:302 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    GB has never been "away". Just like Galveston never "left"
    Like I said, it won't work... and it's too late for FMF to make it go away through the magic of editing.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '14 00:08
    Original post by Grampy Bobby, 15 Jul '14 09:33

His second (and last) post here was on 16 Jul '14 10:17
    Yep. I got the first line of my post wrong ~ about returning from the big sulk ~ silly me. The rest of the OP and Grampy Bobby's set up and revealing suggestion for No.1 deserves the teasing that it got! i.e. ~ What on earth do "the possibilities of success and failure" have to do with people starting threads on a message board mostly populated by grown ups? Gosh. Fear of "success [or] failure"? People would be forgiven for thinking you're talking about yourself! But the first line was triggered by my haste and error about exactly when the pouting OP was written!
    😀
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '14 00:132 edits
    Trying to cover for FMF won't work, because he obviously thought GB came back and started [b]this thread recently.[/b]
    I did indeed. And he hadn't. Rather takes the wind out of the intended ridicule, to put it mildly! 😵

So, sorry Grampy Bobby. But my polite request for you not to PM me still stands. I don't know how many times I have asked you to desist. Can the latest one please be the last one. Thanks. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree