Automatic Cars who came up with these

Automatic Cars who came up with these

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
70d

@drewnogal said
Someone who can’t see an inch beyond her over inflated breasts.
One of the very few people in the world who has written more books than she has read.

Moves
70d

@drewnogal said
Possibly reciprocated by male observers 😅

c

Moves
70d

Lol at who is Katie Price, she has defied gravity. Despite being reportedly bankrupt and owing HMRC (or IRS for US guise) and others millions, she manages to drive range rovers and be on the news even getting banned for driving but still drives

Bankruptcy would sink most people, (normal Joe can't have a bank account if bankrupt) or have multiple income streams.

Lol good luck Katie

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
70d

@divegeester said
Airbags at the ready then 😲

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
70d

@drewnogal said
holy avalanche batman
i do the required image search and my desktop monitor tilted to one side

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
70d

@rookie54 said
holy avalanche batman
i do the required image search and my desktop monitor tilted to one side
😂

c

Moves
68d

https://www.cleveland19.com/2024/02/24/organized-crime-group-teens-broke-into-dealership-drove-off-with-9-luxury-cars-police-say/

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — A group of teenagers believed to be from the Chicago area broke into a luxury car dealership in Wisconsin and drove off with nine vehicles worth more than a half-million dollars, police said.

Sunday’s heist at a Jaguar-Land Rover dealership in Waukesha was captured on surveillance camera footage showing nine masked suspects filing into the dealership before each drives off in a car in the city about 19 miles (30.5 kilometers) west of Milwaukee.

The video also shows one car being backed up and smashed through an overhead service door.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
68d

@divegeester said
Some women love showing them. I always tell the better half I never noticed, but I think she knows I am not being quite honest about that one. 🙂

-VR