Countries that Love/Hate the USA

Countries that Love/Hate the USA

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Sep 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
You missed out Australia!
love OZ got family out there mostly criminals

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
13 Sep 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
My mother was a racist and would go on about the "Paki's", when I
asked her about the local Pharmacist (who was a darling who went out of
her way to help my mum) she would say "Oh she's different to the others"

... She was the only Asian my mum knew!!!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
14 Sep 14

My mother was a racist and would go on about the "Paki's", when I
asked her about the local Pharmacist (who was a darling who went out of
her way to help my mum) she would say "Oh she's different to the others"

... She was the only Asian my mum knew!!!
my mother father and brothers were all racists

In your face

Moves
15 Sep 14

Originally posted by redbadger
my mother father and brothers were all racists
Were?

In your face

Moves
15 Sep 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Thats great cause I'm actually Icelandic.
That's cool. I still don't like you.

rc

Moves
16 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
That's cool. I still don't like you.
thats cool cause i have enough self esteem already and have not to my knowledge solicited your friendship, your respect or anything else. Why you think i should desire to be liked by you I cannot say and in all probability, neither can you. Suffice to say I have many enemies and many people that do not like me, infact if i was liked by everyone then that would be a cause for concern.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Sep 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
http://governmentsecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/pew-poll2.png

I'm surprised to see Germany on the dislike side. It is close though. I realize there seems to be much anti US sentiment globally.
Just do what the US says, world. It ain't that hard to get along with us. 😛
The busiest embassies all over the world, by far, are those of the USA. They are jam packed with people trying to get visas for vacation, studies, work, migration etc. The most amount of illegal immigrants into a country must be the USA as well. Many hundreds die every year trying to get into the USA. It is a status symbol in many countries to say "I have a green card and I can work and live in America".

So people can talk with their mouth that they hate the USA but many of those same people would love to live and work there.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Sep 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
The busiest embassies all over the world, by far, are those of the USA. They are jam packed with people trying to get visas for vacation, studies, work, migration etc. The most amount of illegal immigrants into a country must be the USA as well. Many hundreds die every year trying to get into the USA. It is a status symbol in many countries to say "I have a ...[text shortened]... ir mouth that they hate the USA but many of those same people would love to live and work there.
Can you give per capita examples?

Read a book!

Moves
16 Sep 14

thats cool cause i have enough self esteem already and have not to my knowledge solicited your friendship, your respect or anything else. Why you think i should desire to be liked by you I cannot say and in all probability, neither can you. Suffice to say I have many enemies and many people that do not like me, infact if i was liked by everyone then that would be a cause for concern.
I like you even less than SS does.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Sep 14

Can you give per capita examples?
I did not make a 'per capita' statement. Why would I want to give per capita examples?

rc

Moves
16 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
I like you even less than SS does.
Thats ok Randhi Ghandhi, I dig you despite all the negativity, infact even the Christ himeslf stated if you like those that like you in return what great thing is it?

rc

Moves
16 Sep 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
The busiest embassies all over the world, by far, are those of the USA. They are jam packed with people trying to get visas for vacation, studies, work, migration etc. The most amount of illegal immigrants into a country must be the USA as well. Many hundreds die every year trying to get into the USA. It is a status symbol in many countries to say "I have a ...[text shortened]... ir mouth that they hate the USA but many of those same people would love to live and work there.
I can in honesty state that I have never desired to go to USA, Canada yes but not America.

Read a book!

Moves
16 Sep 14

Thats ok Randhi Ghandhi, I dig you despite all the negativity, infact even the Christ himeslf stated if you like those that like you in return what great thing is it?
Most often the negativity seems to drift in from your direction. What would Christ say about that?

rc

Moves
16 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Most often the negativity seems to drift in from your direction. What would Christ say about that?
Hmmm, what would Jesus say, offspring of vipers, hypocrites, white washed graves etc etc or he might make a rope whip and whip you out of the forum.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Sep 14

I can in honesty state that I have never desired to go to USA, Canada yes but not America.
Well, the desperate [eg in the opening post] dont really care whether its Canada or the USA they end up, as long as they get out of where they are.

I remember seeing on some border billboards between Mexico and the US which state "Dont try to cross, its not worth your life". I remember thinking that that reflected how little understanding there was of the desperation involved in illegal immigration.