Dialogue

Dialogue

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Ponderable
Lucca is a nice enough city (a bit away from Pisa) with a complete ancient city wall and a pittoreque old city.

Originally posted by JS357
You can easily travel from Florence to Lucca and then to Pisa by train. We stayed in a small hotel in Lucca. The sights in Lucca and Pisa are easy walks from their train stations.

Thank you, Ponderable and JS. I'll pass your knowledgeable comments on to Eric;
he and his Bride of 20 Years depart Logan Airport, Boston, on Monday April 14.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Apr 14

Monday, April 14: Spoke with Eric a few hours before their Delta Flight left Logan Airport, Boston, at 7:00 PM GMT-4, which is somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean as I type. He appreciated the suggestions from each of you. I thank you as well. -Bob

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Celebrating a 20th Wedding Anniversary by visiting Italy for ten days... tips, suggested attractions, precautions?
Have a trolley hook in each hand and every time you see a fat man say "Mussolini?"

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
11 Jun 14

Originally posted by Kewpie
Anyone want one? Pick your topic. 🙂
Timely Topic: Common Courtesy and Civility in Online Public Forums.

1) All men should show women the same respect they would expect shown to their own daughters, wives and mothers.

2)

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Jun 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Timely Topic: Common Courtesy and Civility in Online Public Forums.

1) All men should show women the same respect they would expect shown to their own daughters, wives and mothers.

2)

2) All women should show men the same respect they would expect shown to their own sons, husbands and fathers.