Did you know?

Did you know?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Same job I'm doing now. Still work in the community, not a hospital or clinic. No promotion or alien abduction.

Edit:
And no need to rely on your memory. It's right there in Dive's vault.
Still work in the community, not a hospital or clinic.

In the letter to Colne Radio which you pretended was "OFFICIAL" and "CONFIDENTIAL" because it was supposedly from the local government you work for, and you were using a local government work e-mail address ~ it fooled the people at the station for a few hours ~ didn't it name the clinic you work at?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
11 Feb 23
1 edit

I have recently got a big promotion at work and am moving up the food chain. I was going to change my user name like Trev did to reflect this but the site would not allow it.
My new name was going to be 'Mortuary Attendant'. Oh well.
One day, maybe 20 years from now I hope to have a job where I am working with the living.

Moves
11 Feb 23

@fmf said
Still work in the community, not a hospital or clinic.

In the letter to Colne Radio which you pretended was "OFFICIAL" and "CONFIDENTIAL" because it was supposedly from the local government you work for, and you were using a local government work e-mail address ~ it fooled the people at the station for a few hours ~ didn't it name the clinic you work at?
Sigh. I have never worked in a clinic. A hospital, decades ago, but never a clinic.

Moves
11 Feb 23

@the-gravedigger said
I have recently got a big promotion at work and am moving up the food chain. I was going to change my user name like Trev did to reflect this but the site would not allow it.
My new name was going to be 'Mortuary Attendant'. Oh well.
One day, maybe 20 years from now I hope to have a job where I am working with the living.
I thought you were retired sir?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
11 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I thought you were retired sir?
I am, never did get that promotion.