Do you want to know the real Bob?

Do you want to know the real Bob?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I really have no idea whether you practice the occult or not. You could conceivably be casting magic runes before an effigy of Grandpa Bobby at this very minute. How you extricate from the text that anyone has accused you of being a witch does demonstrate evidence of being wired to the moon though.
But you presumably do have evidence that I'm a "son of Satan", as you have repeatedly called me this for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Feb 16

ARGUMENT FROM SILENCE
argumentum e silentio

Description: Drawing a conclusion based on the silence of the opponent, when the opponent is refusing to give evidence for any reason.

Logical Form:

Person 1 claims X is true, then remains silent.
Person 2 then concludes that X must be true.
Example #1:

Jay: Dude, where are my car keys?
Bob: ...[text shortened]... ence.

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/55-argument-from-silence

rc

Moves
05 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
But you presumably do have evidence that I'm a "son of Satan", as you have repeatedly called me this for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads?
repeatedly called you it for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads?

links or lie

rc

Moves
05 Feb 16
1 edit

Landisqueen summed it up beautifully,

we are asked to blindly accept the following:

1) Seitse had leukaemia even though the vast majority of his posts are typically outrageous claims designed to shock and grab attention...(bit of a credibility issue here)
2) Seitse was actually in a private setting with GB, whom he hates and shared something super personal... all the while believing GB has divulged other people's personal business...
3) His only witnesses, so far, are two posters who fully support his contempt for GB
4) All threads relating to this incident no longer exist

Moves
05 Feb 16
1 edit

...the vast majority of his [seitse's] posts are typically outrageous claims designed to shock and grab attention.
Links or lie.

Is that how it goes...?

rc

Moves
05 Feb 16
2 edits

Links or lie.

Is that how it goes...?
yup links or lie, here was your claim here,

I repeatedly called you it (son of satan) for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads

Moves
05 Feb 16
1 edit

yup links or lie here was your claim here,

I repeatedly called you it (son of satan) for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads
You said:
...the vast majority of his [seitse's] posts are typically outrageous claims designed to shock and grab attention

Provide the links, or it's a lie.
🙂

rc

Moves
05 Feb 16
2 edits

You said:
[b]...the vast majority of his [seitse's] posts are typically outrageous claims designed to shock and grab attention

🙂[/b]
Sure

Thread 167360Why Americans are fat and loud? : Sensationalist and tabloid designed to grab attention

Thread 167386 Do you want to know the real Bob? : Daily Mail style of attention grabbing through the vilification of a personality

[threadid][/threadid]Human flesh is leather too : A macabre attempt to grab attention

Thread 161976Excrement, farts, burps, and armpit sounds : subject matter designed to grab attention due to overtly repugnant theme

Thread 162807U.S. superpower status & Slavery ; sensitive political issue and politically charged theme designed to grab attention

need I go on?

rc

Moves
05 Feb 16

You said:
[b]...the vast majority of his [seitse's] posts are typically outrageous claims designed to shock and grab attention

🙂[/b]
Now you will provide the links for the following claim that you have made, let me reiterate lest you have forgotten,

Links or lie

Moves
05 Feb 16

You said:

🙂[/b]
You're asking for links when you won't/can't provide your own?

Moves
05 Feb 16

Sure

Why Americans are fat and loud? : Sensationalist and tabloid designed to grab attention

Do you want to know the real Bob? : Daily Mail style of attention grabbing through the vilification of a personality

Human flesh is leather too : A macabre attempt to grab attention

Excrement, farts, burps, and armpit sounds : subject matter desi ...[text shortened]... sitive political issue and politically charged theme designed to grab attention

need I go on?
No links!

Also these allegded comments hardly constitute the "vast majority" of seitse's posts do they.

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
You're asking for links when you won't/can't provide your own?
I'm just following robbie's new rules 🙂

rc

Moves
05 Feb 16

No links!

Also these allegded comments hardly constitute the "vast majority" of seitse's posts do they.
These are the titles of the threads and represent a mere five minutes work, In the survey of those I considered I could find only one benign thread about jaffa cakes, thus numerically about 75 percent of his posts are attention grabbing and the statement is true. Now where are your links.

Moves
05 Feb 16
1 edit

These are the titles of the threads and represent a mere five minutes work, In the survey of those I considered I could find only one benign thread about jaffa cakes, thus numerically about 75 percent of his posts are attention grabbing and the statement is true. Now where are your links.
Links Robbie, links!

You said "the vast majority of his posts" you really need to find a lot more as seitse has thousands of posts.

rc

Moves
05 Feb 16
1 edit

Links Robbie, links!

You said "the vast majority of his posts" you really need to find a lot more as seitse has thousands of posts.
check the thread, there are links, now divesjeeter where is the links to your claim? the links to your claim divesjeester where are they?