Do you want to know the real Bob?

Do you want to know the real Bob?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oh, the irony.
Well I understand the likes of you and robbie and Dasa and redbadger well enough!

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

And you have a track record as a master of hyperbole.
Does that mean you endorse or disapprove of what Grampy Bobby did with Seitse's private medical information?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Feb 16

Oh, the irony.
Suzianne, none of us could make this up at home.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Does that mean you endorse or disapprove of what Grampy Bobby did with Seitse's private medical information?
Thread and Page Number please.

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Suzianne, none of us could make this up at home.
Is what Seitse has claimed about what you did true or false?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Don't be daft Grampy Bobby, I have never tried to leverage information obtained in private against anyone to score cheap points in a forum dispute ~ whereas you have. So to suggest that 'the same can be said' of me 'as has been said of you' on this matter is nonsense.
Then you give us "your version" of what Seitse is on about, because GB accurately recovered what Seitse was pointing at. Not exactly sure what all your earlier diatribe in this thread was about. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with what Seitse pointed out.

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

If you are denying it then Seiste will no doubt furnish you with the information ~ or indicate which deleted thread it happened on, if that was the case. If he can't, then the accusation will not stand.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I have no knowledge of whatever you're whinging about.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Feb 16
1 edit

I have no knowledge of whatever you're whinging about.
Nor do I....

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

Then you give us "your version" of what Seitse is on about, because GB accurately recovered what Seitse was pointing at. Not exactly sure what all your earlier diatribe in this thread was about. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with what Seitse pointed out.
I remember Grampy Bobby mentioning a medical condition that Seitse had that he had never revealed on a public forum.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I remember Grampy Bobby mentioning a medical condition that Seitse had that he had never revealed on a public forum.

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

So if you are denying it then Seitse will supply the information. I recall the exchange ~ on a thread called "What Is Civility?" if I remember rightly ~ but I can't find it. If Seitse cannot dig it up for you, I will apologize to you for the lack of evidence to back up my memory of the incident.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse (OP)
Check Page 4, bottom, in this Thread 167360

There you go. The secret none of his minions, puppets
and cheerleaders knew about. Any of you, sick pieces
of movable flesh who defend him after that, you have
my eternal contempt, because you are just like him:
philistines without honor, dignity and worth.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
So if you are denying it then Seitse will supply the information. I recall the exchange ~ on a thread called "What Is Civility?" if I remember rightly ~ but I can't find it. If Seitse cannot dig it up for you, I will apologize to you for the lack of evidence to back up my memory of the incident.

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

I'll say it again. I recall the incident but I don't have a thread or page number. And as I said before, if Seitse doesn't come up with them, I will apologize to you and keep my memory of it to myself in future.