drugs

drugs

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
71d

@congruent said
What happened to 1970s President Nixon's War on Drugs & 1980s Ronald & Nancy Regan "Just Say No" to drugs?

Regan administration established a series of “mandatory minimum” prison sentences for various drug offenses. Was the War on Drugs was a racist institution since approximately 80% of crack users were African American, mandatory minimums led to an unequal increase of incarceration rates for nonviolent Black drug offenders?
Like Nike said…”Just do it”?🤔😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
71d

@david-burton said
Pretty woman....good song ,crap film.
I am going to assume you just have bad taste? 🙂 😛

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
71d

@very-rusty said
I am going to assume you just have bad taste? 🙂 😛

-VR
Roy Orbison...poor taste cmon rusty.not saying anything bad about Julia its just a chick flcik.

c

Moves
71d

Not sure what happened to the war on drug though. Did it merge with the war on terror?

Applying the "War on Terror" to the "War on Drugs:" Are Drug Cartels Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
71d

@congruent said
Not sure what happened to the war on drug though. Did it merge with the war on terror?

Applying the "War on Terror" to the "War on Drugs:" Are Drug Cartels Foreign Terrorist Organizations?
There is talk in Washington of making the Cartels terrorist groups, and the Mexican President, Obrador, is having a cow over it.

There is also talk of making fentanyl a weapon-of-mass-destruction.

Moves
70d

I deliver them, to shut ins, for our local pharmacy.👍

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
70d

@great-big-stees said
I deliver them, to shut ins, for our local pharmacy.👍
Weapons-of-mass-destruction? 😲

Moves
70d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Weapons-of-mass-destruction? 😲
I believe there may be some of those…actually there are because some of my peeps, tell me what it is I am delivering to them.😲👍

Moves
70d

Apparently Suzianne was the first to catch-on why the thread was created. Well, at least the first one to come out formally, and specifically address it with an appropriate rebuttal of her own.

Moves
70d

@earl-of-trumps said
There is talk in Washington of making the Cartels terrorist groups, and the Mexican President, Obrador, is having a cow over it.

There is also talk of making fentanyl a weapon-of-mass-destruction.
Was not Moonraker's plot theme about a powerful highly concentrated drug to be used as a global weapon-of-mass-destruction?

Shirley Bassey has to be one of the best in her line of work. Who needs drugs when we have music and such beautiful angelic voices to get us so high as to be in outer space?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
70d

DRUGS?

No, no, no I don't do it anymore, sick and tired of waking up on the floor. 🙂

-VR

c

Moves
70d
1 edit

@pettytalk said
Apparently Suzianne was the first to catch-on why the thread was created. Well, at least the first one to come out formally, and specifically address it with an appropriate rebuttal of her own.

Sen. Katie Britt delivers Republican response to the 2024 State of the Union address — 3/7/24

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
70d

@pettytalk said
Was not Moonraker's plot theme about a powerful highly concentrated drug to be used as a global weapon-of-mass-destruction?

Shirley Bassey has to be one of the best in her line of work. Who needs drugs when we have music and such beautiful angelic voices to get us so high as to be in outer space?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fywegylUxUc
Very good, my man, very good.

Shirley Bassey singing "Goldfinger" is an all-time classic and is somewhat responsible for the success that James Bond had.
Man, did she belt that song out.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
70d

@congruent said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGykhx7GWK0

Sen. Katie Britt delivers Republican response to the 2024 State of the Union address — 3/7/24
Get that crap out of here

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
69d

@david-burton said
Roy Orbison...poor taste cmon rusty.not saying anything bad about Julia its just a chick flcik.
I love In Dreams by Roy Orbison. He sounds so tragic 😢