Female and Irish people thread

Female and Irish people thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Mar 23

A thread for all the woman of rhp and all the Irishmen to chat about anything really.

How was your day Torunn?

F

Moves
18 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
A thread for all the woman of rhp and all the Irishmen to chat about anything really.

How was your day Torunn?
I am a first generation Irish metrosexual. Can I participate?

Moves
18 Mar 23

@fmf said
I am a first generation Irish metrosexual. Can I participate?
No. Only Irish and female by birth. This isn't the Irish football team.

F

Moves
18 Mar 23

[REDACTED]

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Mar 23

@A-Unique-Nickname Mrs Badger and me are both 1/2 irish is that ok, ps i have an original pogues shalalle.

Moves
18 Mar 23

@badradger said
@A-Unique-Nickname Mrs Badger and me are both 1/2 irish is that ok, ps i have an original pogues shalalle.
Where you born in Ireland and have an Irish passport?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
Where you born in Ireland and have an Irish passport?
she was I was born in middlesbrough both have irish passportsalthough with her many health conditions we are stuck in the uk, dont think the republic pay P.I.P

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said

How was your day Torunn?
Thank you, some progress. 🙂 I'm having my friends over for canasta and a meal.

Moves
18 Mar 23

@torunn said
Thank you, some progress. 🙂 I'm having my friends over for canasta and a meal.
That sounds lovely, but what is canasta? A type of wine maybe?

Should be let the badger post in the thread? Not born in Ireland but does have an Irish passport, I'll let you decide.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Mar 23
1 edit

@a-unique-nickname said
That sounds lovely, but what is canasta? A type of wine maybe?

Should be let the badger post in the thread? Not born in Ireland but does have an Irish passport, I'll let you decide.
He is welcome.
Canasta is a card game for 2 players or more. When 4 or more in even numbers, we play in pairs. Two decks of cards with jokers. It's a very social game, more so than bridge I would guess.

I can add that it was very popular before TV entered our homes - my parents played with neighbours and siblings.

Australia

Moves
18 Mar 23
1 edit

@torunn said
He is welcome.
Canasta is a card game for 2 players or more. When 4 or more in even numbers, we play in pairs. Two decks of cards with jokers. It's a very social game, more so than bridge I would guess.

I can add that it was very popular before TV entered our homes - my parents played with neighbours and siblings.
We did Monopoly. Actually an English clone called Easy Money, which was much better designed than Monopoly and everyone had an equal chance of getting rich or going bankrupt. With card games it was Euchre or Cribbage, with Fish for the kids.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said

How was your day Torunn?
I identify as a female on full moons when I hang out in Irish bars wrapped only in the bratach na hÉireann.

Australia

Moves
18 Mar 23

Irish males shouldn't be in this thread, if no females are allowed in the other thread.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 23

@kewpie said
Irish males shouldn't be in this thread, if no females are allowed in the other thread.
We’re gonna need another thread!

G

Moves
18 Mar 23

I'm 40% Irish
Can I post here about 40% of a post? I think that's fair don't y...