Frasier 2023

Frasier 2023

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
60d
1 edit

Has anyone given this a try?

Twice I’ve tried the first episode and twice had to turn it off less than 15 minutes through.

Edit: loved Frasier first time round, and the character in Cheers.

Moves
59d

Didn't know there was a new one. Same cast?

Moves
59d

@a-unique-nickname said
Didn't know there was a new one. Same cast?
Kelsey Grammer, but none of the others. Nicholas Lyndhurst gets a role as a stuffy English professor and in the bits I watched was excruciatingly awful. Sadly missing the gorgeous Jane Leeves as Daphne too.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
59d

Far too much canned laughter and far too many new characters. I watched 2 minutes of it.

Moves
59d

@drewnogal said
Far too much canned laughter and far too many new characters. I watched 2 minutes of it.
Pitiful isn’t it.

Nick Lyndhurst showed how limited he is as an actor I thought. He was a brilliant teen star in Butterflies and Only Fools and Horses, and sort of pulled it off in Goodnight Sweetheart. But 5 mins into this disaster I actually felt embarrassed for him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
59d

@divegeester said
Pitiful isn’t it.

Nick Lyndhurst showed how limited he is as an actor I thought. He was a brilliant teen star in Butterflies and Only Fools and Horses, and sort of pulled it off in Goodnight Sweetheart. But 5 mins into this disaster I actually felt embarrassed for him.
reading your comments its almost like alternative comedy passed you by.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
59d

@david-burton said
WhenI first saw him I thought - Oh, they’ve had Martin Crane reincarnated.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
59d

@drewnogal said
Can't imagine watching Frasier without Niles Crane. The dynamic between the two brothers was the hook of the show, for me.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
59d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Can't imagine watching Frasier without Niles Crane. The dynamic between the two brothers was the hook of the show, for me.
It was so brilliant, I loved the phone-ins 🥴

Moves
59d

@david-burton said
“Alternative comedy”??

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
59d

@divegeester said
“Alternative comedy”??
yup