GeneralForumWereWolfGame

GeneralForumWereWolfGame

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 Feb 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Ya strategy. I just make up a thing with all the people's names on it that attaches to my dartboard and then to see who I will vote for I just toss a dart and "presto", I have the vote for name. Quite simple really although I must say, not particularly well thought out. But I don't care.
If you know what you do with your darts it's a quite well-aimed process at least 🙂

Moves
19 Feb 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
If you know what you do with your darts it's a quite well-aimed process at least 🙂
Well to be perfectly honest Pondy, if possible, my skill at darts is even worse than that of my chess abilities.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Feb 15

Ya strategy. I just make up a thing with all the people's names on it that attaches to my dartboard and then to see who I will vote for I just toss a dart and "presto", I have the vote for name. Quite simple really although I must say, not particularly well thought out. But I don't care.
There's probably an app for that, you know.

If not, someone should make one.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
21 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
There's probably an app for that, you know.

If not, someone should make one.
MUTI WWG12...that's twelve is open for bidness if anyone is interested...you can play this game and show off all your psychological frailties with the excuse "it's only a game"...Club 108

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by LEUR
MUTI WWG12...that's [b]twelve is open for bidness if anyone is interested...you can play this game and show off all your psychological frailties with the excuse "it's only a game"...Club 108[/b]
> sigh <

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
> sigh <
Come on Suz, there must be an app you can use.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
21 Feb 15

Come on Suz, there must be an app you can use.
yeah its called a gun

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by redbadger
yeah its called a gun
They have been used in the game.