If you murder someone …

If you murder someone …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jan 23

@great-big-stees said
Certainly “some” of the feed/slop they are given.👍
Have you seen what pigs eat? Man, I really try not to think about it if I am having porkchops or any cut of Pork for that matter. 🙂 I enjoy it myself! I figure at my age, it really isn't important anymore. 😉

-VR

Moves
25 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
Have you seen what pigs eat? Man, I really try not to think about it if I am having porkchops or any cut of Pork for that matter. 🙂 I enjoy it myself! I figure at my age, it really isn't important anymore. 😉

-VR
As I live in an area of much farming, I do see what beef cattle, pigs, chickens and sheep get in the way of feed and none of it, from what I see is anything to be overly concerned with.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jan 23
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
As I live in an area of much farming, I do see what beef cattle, pigs, chickens and sheep get in the way of feed and none of it, from what I see is anything to be overly concerned with.
I am fairly certain body parts for the public to see would not happen. 🙂 Pigs will indeed eat anything! I lived in a farming/fishing community as a teenager, and was born there. Every time the cows broke through a fence we would have to go gather them up. There was about 20 of us kids all around the same age within 2 or 3 years. I know we had enough for two baseball teams with left over people for spares that would be put in for a few innings if someone had a really big lead.

-VR

Moves
25 Jan 23

If you murder someone.....frame that weird neighbour on the corner who keeps pet ferrets and if often seen staring out of the window.

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Jan 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you murder someone.....frame that weird neighbour on the corner who keeps pet ferrets and if often seen staring out of the window.
If you murder someone..... make sure it's the right person.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
25 Jan 23

@torunn said
If you murder someone..... make sure it's the right person.
Yes, like the person who drank your wodka!

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Jan 23

@the-gravedigger said
Yes, like the person who drank your wodka!
That's the right way to handle 'em. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jan 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I wouldn't even want my name brought into the conversation little on saying someone else did it. 🙂

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
26 Jan 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I know him. Breeds rabbits in his garage and married his half sister.
All totally normal in Norfolk.

Moves
26 Jan 23

@the-gravedigger said
I know him. Breeds rabbits in his garage and married his half sister.
All totally normal in Norfolk.
Hey, get all your facts straight It was a $250.00 14ft camper gutted and converted!

mlb62

Moves
26 Jan 23

if you want to bury someone, make sure you go to WalMart and get a new shovel and work gloves on the same day of the disappearance. Expect it to take a lot longer and be a lot harder to dig just 3 feet down. It's a lot of work !! 😀

F

Moves
26 Jan 23

@mlb62 said
if you want to bury someone, make sure you go to WalMart and get a new shovel and work gloves on the same day of the disappearance. Expect it to take a lot longer and be a lot harder to dig just 3 feet down. It's a lot of work !! 😀
If your hands are not already toughened by using tools like a pickaxe, spade or shovel, your palms and fingers - even with gloves on - will be too blistered and bruised to continue long before you've dug a hole big enough to bury a body.

Moves
26 Jan 23

. . . look in their shoes
might be money in their shoes
put your troubles behind

Gothenburg

Moves
26 Jan 23

Remove id's, watches, rings, bracelets.

F

Moves
26 Jan 23