1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 20:36
    @very-rusty said
    Mike,
    Ok and so sorry to hear about your focus issues. I do recall us discussing it briefly in one of our games. Lets move on.

-VR
    Well I did ask you if you had seen anything good lately :p. I’ve been watching Viking on Netflix. It’s good but taking forever to finish.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 20:42
    @mike69 said
    Well I did ask you if you had seen anything good lately :p. I’ve been watching Viking on Netflix. It’s good but taking forever to finish.
    I don't watch Netflix as I like to spend my spare time working on tactics. I enjoy a good fight where a hockey game breaks out though. 🙂

-VR
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 20:50
    @very-rusty said
    I don't watch Netflix as I like to spend my spare time working on tactics. I enjoy a good fight where a hockey game breaks out though. 🙂

-VR
    I’ve only been to one hockey game. It was much more fun tha watching on tv. We don’t get very much ice and snow here so it’s not as popular. I like watching Gotham chess on YouTube and a few others.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 20:53
    @mike69 said
    I’ve only been to one hockey game. It was much more fun tha watching on tv. We don’t get very much ice and snow here so it’s not as popular. I like watching Gotham chess on YouTube and a few others.
    I love watching hockey on T.V. also as they show replays and analyze the game. Our winter is pretty much over with now providing we don't get another spring snow. 🙂

I do watch some U-Tube come to think about it.

-VR
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 21:01
    @very-rusty said
    I love watching hockey on T.V. also as they show replays and analyze the game. Our winter is pretty much over with now providing we don't get another spring snow. 🙂

I do watch some U-Tube come to think about it.

-VR
    I don’t remember any snow this year and only a little ice for a short period. We really only had like a week of really cold weather. My grass and rose bushes never changed this year. I couldn’t handle living where you do I hate cold weather. Have a good rest of your day.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 21:08
    @mike69 said
    I don’t remember any snow this year and only a little ice for a short period. We really only had like a week of really cold weather. My grass and rose bushes never changed this year. I couldn’t handle living where you do I hate cold weather. Have a good rest of your day.
    Well we do get four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter, sometimes all in the same day.....That is a local joke of course. We can get rain, snow, sunny, warm and cold all in the same day, usually in spring and fall it is most likely to happen. Have a nice rest of you day also.

-VR
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 17:39
    children used as guinea pigs in hemophilia experiments

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-68831061
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 12:30
    @drewnogal said
    I’m wondering whether the ‘child’ is on the autistic spectrum
    Oh, hello, Andrew Wakefield. I didn't realise you were still allowed to spout your hateful lies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree