1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 07:041 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    A stewardess once apologised to me for getting sassy on a KLM flight, She came round with coffee and when I put my cup up for a refill, she looked harassed and blurted out, 'I've only got two hands'. Later during the flight she came beside me and softly apologised for being stroppy, it was such a beautiful thing, the humility. British airways have ...[text shortened]... ahhhhh the fluffiness of it all! for a man-child there is nothing quite like being mothered. 😵
    You don't get that service on Easy Jet.

I knew we were in trouble on our last flight when the captain asked passengers to bounce up and down in their seats, to help with takeoff.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 07:14
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

I knew we were in trouble on our last flight when the captain asked passengers to bounce up and down in their seats, to help with takeoff.
    How so thoroughly unfluffy! 😲
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 07:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If fliers like you just have to get all pissy because they feel their 'needs' aren't being met, then perhaps you should either A) suck it up and suffer along with everyone else without excoriating others that you feel are 'impinging' on you, or B) reach into your wallet and fly first class, with all the others who cannot endure being herded in like the 'unw ...[text shortened]... ses'. Basically, you shouldn't bitch and blame others if you insist on traveling in 'steerage'.
    What about a " C) ", Suzianne? Why are people like you putting up with being herded in like "the unwashed masses" (as you put it) without questioning such treatment of customers, but instead you sneer at people who do question such treatment? 😛
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 08:02
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If fliers like you just have to get all pissy because they feel their 'needs' aren't being met, then perhaps you should either A) suck it up and suffer along with everyone else without excoriating others that you feel are 'impinging' on you, or B) reach into your wallet and fly first class, with all the others who cannot endure being herded in like the 'unw ...[text shortened]... ses'. Basically, you shouldn't bitch and blame others if you insist on traveling in 'steerage'.
    I can tolerate the recliners and the horrid ill diciplined kids, but the overweight adult passengers who simply expect you to sit their half covered in thier revolting flab is too much to expect fair paying patrons to put up with.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 16:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I can tolerate the recliners and the horrid ill diciplined kids, but the overweight adult passengers who simply expect you to sit their half covered in thier revolting flab is too much to expect fair paying patrons to put up with.
    I haven't been unfortunate enough to be stuck beside an overweight person on a plane but it did happen to me on a 10 hour overnight bus in Ecuador... horrible experience. Agree with you to a point with the kids.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 16:56
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

Ryanair ask you to get out of the plane to push start it.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 17:23
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Ryanair ask you to get out of the plane to push start it.
    Or put your arms out of the window, and flap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree