1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 May '16 20:38
    Originally posted by josephw
    Why should those that are obviously confused about their sexual identity be allowed to impinge on the public for so called rights? Why not just install whole new restrooms for them? Why should men have access to women's urinals?

It's ignorant in the extreme. You've allowed your mind to be influenced by a liberal agenda that defies common sense. 😉
    What exactly are you afraid of?
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    04 May '16 21:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm so doing this.

Only maybe some short shorts, forget the hoop dress.
    We do agree on certain things 🙂
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    04 May '16 21:05
    Why is one repressed group finally getting the same rights as everyone else "impinging" on anyone else's rights?

That's like saying that gays now able to be married legally is somehow "ruining" marriage for everyone else. That's just dumb.

And oh, btw, there are no "urinals" in women's restrooms. Just stalls with toilets.
    I fully agree with you again. This better not become a habit.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 May '16 23:433 edits
    Actually, I wasn't going to be so harsh with you. I'd already labeled you just an internet comedian, if you hadn't noticed.

So, no links, no stories. People aren't exactly lining up to dress up as women to molest girls, you know. All transexuals want to do is use the bathroom in peace, just like the rest of us. And actual molesters aren't going to go ...[text shortened]... epublican Party to keep them from having to actually give people equal protection under the law.
    What?

What do you mean 'comedian'? Do you think this is funny? 😲 This could be the most important and defining issue of this new century, and it could very well determine the fate of the human race for the next 1,000 years. This is no joke, and something needs to be done soon before it's swept under the rug and forgotten.

I would like to believe Pesident Hillary will follow Obamas example of ignoring states rights, and fight for legislation enacting a federal Freedom of Defecation Act. But there's no guarentee she will do this. Has she even weighed in on this issue? I haven't heard her say anything about it... this is very disturbing. I for one am deeply disturbed, as should anyone else be who is commited to equal rights for everyone and everything.

I'm not only in favor of a Freedom of Defecation Act seeing the light of day, I would also like to see it directly linked to the already existing Freedom of Information Act. Because citizens have the right to know, and not be kept in the dark by our corporate masters, or government flunkies, and those mean nasty white male conservative Republicans... and Independents.

The point is if we don't get off the pot and do something about this now (and by now I mean immediately) there will be precious little any of us will be able to do after the next president is elected. If we ever hope to make this a wedge (or wedgie) issue then we MUST act now...

TODAY!
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 May '16 03:05
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 May '16 08:00
    Originally posted by josephw
    A man that dresses like a woman is an idiot looking for attention. Molestation is beside the point. Why should those that are obviously confused about their sexual identity be allowed to impinge on the public for so called rights? Why not just install whole new restrooms for them? Why should men have access to women's urinals?

It's ignorant in the extreme. You've allowed your mind to be influenced by a liberal agenda that defies common sense. 😉
    This "common sense" you talk of should be easily supported.

Let's start with
    A man that dresses like a woman is an idiot looking for attention

Is that a fact or just your opinion?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree