London

London

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Jun 17

My heart weeps for this wonderful city, the Londoners and their hospitality - one of my favourite places.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by Torunn
My heart weeps for this wonderful city, the Londoners and their hospitality - one of my favourite places.
Kind words indeed.

Moves
19 Jun 17
2 edits

Thank you lovely lady.

The uk recently, and more generally the English, get a hard time. What with Brexit and sunburnt louts in Benidorm and Malaga, a simpleminded soul with a partisan spirit could easily be forgiven in thinking us on this angel isle to be a nation of drunk racists.

In fact the UK, the Brits and indeed the English are a wonderful diverse mix of European DNA, multirace culture and a stocism that has got ourselves and some of our cousins on the continent out of the proverbial shlt on a few occasions, and brexit notwithstanding, this nation will stand by its neighbours both locally and abroad when needed.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
19 Jun 17

Londoners, hospitality. Eh ?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Jun 17

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Londoners, hospitality. Eh ?
London is a big place.
I think Londoners as, or more friendly, than other big cities.

And small communities within te larger city can be very tight.
Don't dismiss it!.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
20 Jun 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
London is a big place.
I think Londoners as, or more friendly, than other big cities.

And small communities within te larger city can be very tight.
Don't dismiss it!.
Fair point Wolfman.
I have only hung out at the big hotels and tourist spots.