Looks like the die is cast

Looks like the die is cast

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
60d
2 edits

Aaron Taylor-Johnson will be the next James Bond.

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/aaron-taylor-johnsons-the-latest-rumored-james-bond-6-reasons-why-the-bullet-train-star-would-be-a-good-fit-for-the-role

The studio has reportedly sent over a contract. He would be a fool to turn this role down.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
60d

That earring will have to go!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
60d

A hunky good-looking white male; now there’s a surprise.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
60d

I had to ask the googler, never heard of him.

Gothenburg

Moves
60d

I had to google, don't think I have seen him in a movie yet. It's just a rumour though, there are other candidates.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
60d

@suzianne said

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/aaron-taylor-johnsons-the-latest-rumored-james-bond-6-reasons-why-the-bullet-train-star-would-be-a-good-fit-for-the-role

The studio has reportedly sent over a contract. He would be a fool to turn this role down.
what happened to Mr Elba.

Gothenburg

Moves
60d

@david-burton said
what happened to Mr Elba.
... or Tom Hardy?

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
60d

@suzianne said

I watched Daniel Craig get blasted to bits in the last James Bond movie, and now we have another James Bond? I guess that's OK, but no more Bond for me.

Gothenburg

Moves
60d

@mchill said
I watched Daniel Craig get blasted to bits in the last James Bond movie, and now we have another James Bond? I guess that's OK, but no more Bond for me.
I think they will have to create a new character to continue. Daniel Craig managed to tie the old to the new but he was special.

Moves
60d

@torunn said
I think they will have to create a new character to continue. Daniel Craig managed to tie the old to the new but he was special.
The one, and only, Bond movie I watched was the one with the Asian gentleman with the metal hat. Not a fan.😲

Gothenburg

Moves
60d

@great-big-stees said
The one, and only, Bond movie I watched was the one with the Asian gentleman with the metal hat. Not a fan.😲
But you didn't feel the Bond charisma, did you? πŸ™‚

Moves
60d

@torunn said
But you didn't feel the Bond charisma, did you? πŸ™‚
No. Actually I think I was jealous of his “way” with women.πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Gothenburg

Moves
60d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
No. Actually I think I was jealous of his “way” with women.πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
I thought so. The fascinating thing with Daniel Craig's interpretation is that I can actually feel his charisma unlike the earlier Bonds.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
60d

@torunn said
I thought so. The fascinating thing with Daniel Craig's interpretation is that I can actually feel his charisma unlike the earlier Bonds.
actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Speculation swirled for months about who would be the next James Bond, with Cillian Murphy initially a frontrunner. However, Murphy declined the offer, citing age as a factor. Ultimately, the mantle will be passed to British actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
60d

@very-rusty said
actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Speculation swirled for months about who would be the next James Bond, with Cillian Murphy initially a frontrunner. However, Murphy declined the offer, citing age as a factor. Ultimately, the mantle will be passed to British actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

-VR
Let's wish him good luck, maybe he has what it takes, I hope he does.