1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 11:58
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    ?if she had a penis would you still consider her desirable?
    Okay, I admit I didn't see that one coming.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 12:36
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    ?if she had a penis would you still consider her desirable?
    Not in a physical way: tight sweaters lose their appeal when there's a sausage below the beltline.
    However, there are many forms of beauty which have nothing to do with gender, and I find those just as invigorating.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 12:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Okay, I admit I didn't see [b]that one coming.[/b]
    Been awhile, has it?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 13:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Isn't the only beauty that really matters a combination of spiritual, intellectual, and emotional things rather than something evoked by someone writhing around naked on a mattress in front of a photo shoot production team?
    Exactly!

I keep telling women that I'm not just a sex object, I have feeling too. 😠
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 13:451 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well then, neither is your video! That girl was so ugly when she sticks her head out of a car window she gets arrested for mooning.
    Yet, you can't post a pic of one woman prettier than she is. in fact, no one in this thread has dared to say any specific woman is prettier than the one in the OP.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 16:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    Exactly!

So when are you making the transition? Is it male to female or female to male?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 19:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So when are you making the transition? Is it male to female or female to male?
    😠
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 21:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    Exactly!

You're just drawn that way.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 22:11
    Originally posted by vivify
    Yet, you can't post a pic of one woman prettier than she is. in fact, no one in this thread has dared to say any specific woman is prettier than the one in the OP.
    Pretty is subjective, although there is intersubjective agreement on common elements of prettiness. IMO pretty isn't just looks, it's portrayal of interest, and not self-absorption.

Google on

Ann Margret in Bye Bye Birdy

(Can't seem to get the youtube link into workable RHP format.)

YouTube

Also

Audrey Hepburn in Charade ("I don't bite, unless it's called for."😉

Or just google image on her name.

Also Claudia Cardinale in the Pink Panther

YouTube
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 22:181 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    Pretty is subjective, although there is intersubjective agreement on common elements of prettiness. IMO pretty isn't just looks, it's portrayal of interest, and not self-absorption.

Google on

Ann Margret in Bye Bye Birdy

(Can't seem to get the youtube link into workable RHP format.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3cBTb3xPc

Also

Audrey Hepb ...[text shortened]... me.

Also Claudia Cardinale in the Pink Panther

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh9zB1KXObk
    I agree that "pretty" is subjective. All I ask, is to name just one person prettier than the woman in the OP, if you disagree. I have no intention of arguing who's prettier or not; just back up your disagreement with a reason.

I haven't looked at your links yet; but I must tell you, I already agree that Audrey Hepburn is one of the most beautiful women who has ever lived. That's why I made sure to say "in the world", meaning compared to other women alive today, rather than "of all time". I don't think the woman in the OP would be a match for Audrey, Marilyn or Liz Taylor.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 04:07
    I agree that "pretty" is subjective. All I ask, is to name just one person prettier than the woman in the OP, if you disagree. I have no intention of arguing who's prettier or not; just back up your disagreement with a reason.

I haven't looked at your links yet; but I must tell you, I already agree that Audrey Hepburn is one of the most beautiful women w ...[text shortened]... ll time". I don't think the woman in the OP would be a match for Audrey, Marilyn or Liz Taylor.
    Just out of unqualified curiosity, what is your plan for any videos or other forms of media which may or may not be posted?
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 05:003 edits

I haven't looked at your links yet; but I must tell you, I already agree that Audrey Hepburn is one of the most beautiful women w ...[text shortened]... ll time". I don't think the woman in the OP would be a match for Audrey, Marilyn or Liz Taylor.
    Well, I'm not up to date. MM and Liz are duds for me. But Ann M. is still out there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree