Mundane Things

Mundane Things

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Jul 16

In my house we now have a hair brush next to every mirror and they are all identical: plastic, black and grey. They were given away as bonuses when cosmetics and toiletries were bought. It's taken a year to obtain six. Brushing one's hair is now an identical experience anywhere in the house, aside from the mirrors being different.

Does anyone else have stuff like this they want to share?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
In my house we now have a hair brush next to every mirror and they are all identical: plastic, black and grey. They were given away as bonuses when cosmetics and toiletries were bought. It's taken a year to obtain six. Brushing one's hair is now an identical experience anywhere in the house, aside from the mirrors being different.

Does anyone else have stuff like this they want to share?
Yes I have stuff like that. No I don't want to share about it.

I miss the days of my youth when I had no concern at all for stuff. When it was a thrill just to have a small pocket knife or a nickel in my pocket.

F

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
Yes I have stuff like that. No I don't want to share about it.

I miss the days of my youth when I had no concern at all for stuff. When it was a thrill just to have a small pocket knife or a nickel in my pocket.
Well thanks anyway, your post is indeed in keeping with what the thread title is looking for.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well thanks anyway, your post is indeed in keeping with what the thread title is looking for.
Well, I try to post something relevant to the topic as best I can. 😉

F

Moves
20 Jul 16

Well, I try to post something relevant to the topic as best I can. 😉
How many mirrors do you have in your house?

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Two...wait... no three. We have a "portable" one that I carry with me always as I really like looking at myself. Hey I just thought of a way to get rid of the portable one and still be able to look at myself...a picture. Boy talk about "thinking outside the box eh?"

F

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Two...wait... no three. We have a "portable" one that I carry with me always as I really like looking at myself. Hey I just thought of a way to get rid of the portable one and still be able to look at myself...a picture. Boy talk about "thinking outside the box eh?"
Your mirrors came in boxes?

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Your mirrors came in boxes?
Yes of course they do otherwise, when delivered, they might arrive broken. Wow don't yours?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Jul 16

Yes of course they do otherwise, when delivered, they might arrive broken. Wow don't yours?
Let me reflect on that.

😞

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Half as many as you.

And if you looked like me you wouldn't look into any of them either. 😉

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Let me reflect on that.

😞
Do you like reflecting on your reflection? You probably live in the House of Mirrors! 😉

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Jul 16

Do you like reflecting on your reflection? You probably live in the House of Mirrors! 😉
Castle sir.

Moves
21 Jul 16

Ghosts don't reflect d they?

Read a book!

Moves
21 Jul 16

Ghosts don't reflect d they?
When they reflect d they get b.

Moves
21 Jul 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
When they reflect d they get b.
I like the way you mind works Handy One. Ain't no flies on you. 😉