1. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    31 Jan '03 01:39
    Mark,
    Wow!! I did not know you were player #16 at RHP.
    John
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 Jan '03 03:051 edit
    Yes, I've been here a while. LOL. Two year anniversary coming up pretty soon! But I just don't play as many games as you and Andrew. I may be the first member to sign up outside of the UK. I'm just guessing on that one though..

regards, Marc
  3. Donationmaggoteer
    The MAKIA
    a bit closer please
    Moves
    31 Jan '03 08:50
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Yes, I've been here a while. LOL. Two year anniversary coming up pretty soon! But I just don't play as many games as you and Andrew. I may be the first member to sign up outside of the UK. I'm just guessing on that one though..

regards, Marc
    Marc,
    I think your ID of #16 is even an underestimate of how long you've been here!
    The only people who joined earlier than you and actually played a complete game are:

#1 Russ, joined 21 Feb
    #3 King and I
    #4 Chrismo
    #7 Paul
    # 8 Dirty Cow
    #10 Morphicus

#16 the one and only mwmiller! joined 25 Feb

two others, #12 Amber and #15 JumboWhiffy (who is not the same as #21 Jumbo Whiffy, LOL - ok, maybe someone forgot their nick right off the bat...), started but did not complete any games. All the other earlier nicks never played, and may well have just been "testing" by chris and russ and their minions.

Besides our two intrepid Web Masters, you apppear to be the only one still with active games. Can we nickame you "ole' man o' the site", or maybe "long haul"?

Impressive!
  4. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    31 Jan '03 08:55
    Well I didn't get any takers from my post:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=3526

so there can't be many active players between Marc and I... are there?

By the way, concerning those early members and not being too specific, remember that Chris and Russ can also have alternate nicks...

Rhymester
  5. Donationmaggoteer
    The MAKIA
    a bit closer please
    Moves
    31 Jan '03 09:55
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    ....By the way, concerning those early members and not being too specific, remember that Chris and Russ can also have alternate nicks...

Rhymester
    yup, quite a few of the early members look like they must just be tests by Chris or Russ.
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 Jan '03 23:25
    Originally posted by maggoteer
    [ Can we nickame you "ole' man o' the site", or maybe "long haul"?

No, I don't want to be the "ole' man o' the site". 🙂
    I think I'll pass on having a nickname, at least for now.

I may be the longest playing member still active, (besides Russ and Chris) and my age is 57, but there are a few around here who are older than me. I do believe Vaknso (John) even has me edged out by a few months. Seems like we discussed this once John, but my mind does wander a little... LOL

regards, Marc
  7. Florida
    Moves
    01 Feb '03 04:41
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Well I didn't get any takers from my post:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=3526

so there can't be many active players between Marc and I... are there?

By the way, concerning those early members and not being too specific, remember that Chris and Russ can also have alternate nicks...

Rhymester
    Andrew,

I'm #5040. That's a long way from you. :o)

Doug

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree