1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:35
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Let's try again:

Are you aware that they consider you a cheat and a fraud?

Are you aware that they believe you are abusing clan practices and rigging clan matches to your advantage?
    Easy there Randoplh, lets deal with these one at a time, are you willing now to admit that you have no evidence that anyone termed me a sandbagger? If so we can move on to these other accusations.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Easy there Randoplh, lets deal with these one at a time, are you willing now to admit that you have no evidence that anyone termed me a sandbagger? If so we can move on to these other accusations.
    Let's not get hung up on semantics. Sandbagging is downplaying one's ability in order to deceive, or
    to counsel someone else to do it. Your clan opponents consider you a sandbagger, as well a cheat,
    a fraud and a swindler.

Why would they lie?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:553 edits
    Let's not get hung up on semantics. Sandbagging is downplaying one's ability in order to deceive, or
    to counsel someone else to do it. Your clan opponents consider you a sandbagger, as well a cheat,
    a fraud and a swindler.

Why would they lie?
    No they do not consider me a sandbagger and you have failed to produce a single iota stating that they do consider me to be a sandbagger. That is not semantics your claim is simply untrue or at very least uncorroborated. The only person here making claims that they cannot substantiate seems to be you Randoplh Gandolph. Ouch!
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:57
    No they do not consider me a sandbagger and you have failed to produce a single iota stating that they do consider me to be a sandbagger. The only person here making claims that they cannot substantiate seems to be you Randoplh Gandolph.
    Stop nitpicking!

In the eyes of the 10 people listed are you a cheater?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 22:022 edits
    Stop nitpicking!

In the eyes of the 10 people listed are you a cheater?
    I am neither engaging in semantics or nit picking, you have been caught making statements about me that are simply untrue. Now if you simply admit it then we can talk about accusations of cheating. Here let me help you,

I Randolph Gandolph, being of deluded mind and only partially capable of rational thought in small phases do retract my assertion that Robbie Carrobie, chessbomb and King of the universe is considered to be a sandbagger. I have been unable to provide a single iota to substantiate my ludicrous claim and hereby retract it issuing a full public apology for my vain attempt to vilify him.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 22:04
    I am neither engaging in semantics or nit picking, you have been caught making statements about me that are simply untrue. Now if you simply admit it then we can talk about accusations of cheating. Here let me help you,

I Randolph Gandoplh, being of deluded mind and only partially capable of rational thought in small phases do retract my assert ...[text shortened]... ous claim and hereby retract it issuing a full public apology for my vain attempt to vilify him.
    Do your clan opponents consider you a cheater? Yes or no.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 22:051 edit
    they certainly dont claim that I am a sandbaggah! that 4sure
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 22:10
    they certainly dont claim that I am a sandbaggah! that 4sure
    I'll take that as a yes.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 22:11
    I'll take that as a yes.
    why not you seem to fabricate your own reality regardless of most things.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 May '16 00:46
    why not you seem to fabricate your own reality regardless of most things.
    As an admitted cheater, how can you expect us to believe anything you say?
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 May '16 01:49
    I have no idea what they think, where have they termed me a sandbagger Randolph, you said it, make with the evidence or retract the assertion and issue an apology.
    Try this one for size:

10 May '16 09:17 / 3 edits
    Robbie,
    talking about sandbagging. When you played me back in 2010 in a clan match and won both games, because your actual rating 200 points higher than me but had lowered your rating at the time so you would look like a 1500 player what would you call that, fair play???
    If we listed all your games you've played where you had a defenite advantage, it would be embarrassing for you. Then you have the gall to talk about sandbagging, when you are probably among the biggest sandbaggers on the site.
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 May '16 01:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie to HandyAndy
    ...are you willing now to admit that you have no evidence that anyone termed me a sandbagger? If so we can move on to these other accusations.
    It does seem that you can now move on to those other accusations, robbie. HandyAndy has provided the evidence you asked for.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '16 03:117 edits
    Try this one for size:

10 May '16 09:17 / 3 edits
    Robbie,
    talking about sandbagging. When you played me back in 2010 in a clan match and won both games, because your actual rating 200 points higher than me but had lowered your rating at the time so you would look like a 1500 player what would you call that, fair play???
    If we listed all your ...[text shortened]... ggest sandbaggers on the site.
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
    Ok Very Rusty called me a sandbagger, you found a single reference, congratulations. What about, shortcircuit, mghrn55 , Suzianne , my2sons , Startreader , Wycombe Al carystover radioactive69 Steve45, where have they termed me a sandbagger as you have claimed? Or did you simply make it up that they have? Furthermore there is not a shred of evidence that I ahd actually lowered my rating as Very Rusty claims, in 2010 i was very much a 1500 rated player and unless you or anyone else can provide evidence that I have artificiality reduced my rating then the claim is empty. shall we ask you for that Randoplh or shall you pander the opinions of others as substantiating for your propaganda? man what if i produced Red badgers opinions of you, would that make them true? Here is your logic, radbager calls Handy Andy a tool = must be true.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '16 03:113 edits
    As an admitted cheater, how can you expect us to believe anything you say?
    where have I admitted cheating Randoplh and what rules have I broken, thankyou in advance.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 May '16 03:33
    where have I admitted cheating Randoplh and what rules have I broken, thankyou in advance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree