Red hot chili chicken

Red hot chili chicken

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
72d

@the-gravedigger said
It was a jibe at badge.
I wasn't attempting to write a sequel to Catcher in the Rye.
Pretty sure you said you were giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't Badger,....but made the comment about his wife all the same.

So which was it? Did you make a remark about the wife of a person you didn't know well, or about Badger's wife that everybody knows had health issues?

Not sure there is a good option.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
72d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Pretty sure you said you were giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't Badger,....but made the comment about his wife all the same.

So which was it? Did you make a remark about the wife of a person you didn't know well, or about Badger's wife that everybody knows had health issues?

Not sure there is a good option.
We have been over all of this before.
I made the remark to DB in response to his disgraceful remark about Kate.
When he went on a hopper about his wife I realised it was Badger.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
72d

@suzianne said
Milk does work, being fat-based instead of water-based. Water does almost nothing to put out the fire.
Agreed.
Bread. It makes one salivate and that will lower the temperature.

Moves
72d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Well, it was poorly written.
No it wasn’t. And how it was written is irrelevant, as you well know.

Why didn’t you call out badradger and PettyTalk for their posts?

Good grief, is there no end to your hypocrisy.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
71d

@congruent said
Can someone call the ambulaps please? Super tasty but also super hot. Mouth is on fire.
Dig at Thread 199014 noted.

Moves
71d

@the-gravedigger said
We have been over all of this before.
I made the remark to DB in response to his disgraceful remark about Kate.
When he went on a hopper about his wife I realised it was Badger.
6 thumbs down.

The collective group of Ghost of a Duke’s cronies now have you firmly in their sights Gravedigger.

You are now officially less popular, less authentic, less erudite, less values driven than the returning banned poster now known as David Burton. I man who can post callus comments about Kate Middleton hospital visit and then post vulgarities about her anally raping her own husband whilst simultaneously crying about “wives” and be supported by the hypocritical Ghost of a Duke.

And why…?
Because you enjoy a laugh with FMF and myself.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
71d

@divegeester said
6 thumbs down.

The collective group of Ghost of a Duke’s cronies now have you firmly in their sights Gravedigger.

You are now officially less popular, less authentic, less erudite, less values driven than the returning banned poster now known as David Burton. I man who can post callus comments about Kate Middleton hospital visit and then post vulgarities about her ...[text shortened]... d by the hypocritical Ghost of a Duke.

And why…?
Yes, the dynamics are amusing.
Today they come for me, tomorrow they will come for me again. 😆 😆 😆

c

Moves
71d

@ponderable said
Dig at Thread 199014 noted.
Amber Lamps

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d

@divegeester said
6 thumbs down.

You are now officially less popular, less authentic, less erudite, less values driven than the returning banned poster now known as David Burton. I man who can post callus comments about Kate Middleton hospital visit and then post vulgarities about her ...[text shortened]... d by the hypocritical Ghost of a Duke.

And why…?
He can thank you later.

c

Moves
70d

Warining mature language themes

Amber Lamps is the nickname given to an unknown woman who briefly appeared in the background of Iyanna Washington's 2010 “AC Transit Bus Fight”.

Amber Lamps: In ghetto slang of bad English, it is the improper way of saying ambulance.

Epic Beard Man - Bring Amber Lamps https://knowyourmeme.com/videos/233914-amber-lamps