"Russian Women for Marriage"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
Yes I have been "accused" of being a woman. 'Opponents' would riff on that instead of addressing topics and arguments. It was pretty funny. I've also used three different accounts. I am unconcerned by people pointing fingers at me over these matters. I think Duchess64's "impertinent remark" aimed at lolof sounded like a quip by a male and not a female.
There there now, don't you worry your pretty little head... nothing wrong with a male exhibiting female intuition.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
I don't quite understand what you mean but would like to say that I really like Duchess64. I don't care if it is a he or a she, but whenever I read his/her posts, I agree with them. I wish he/she would play a game with me but from the looks of it, his/her interest is only the forums. πŸ™‚
My post was directed at FMF, not Duchess64. I was coming to her aid, in my own, somewhat lame, way.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
This all seems moot, especially coming from someone whose own gender has come under question because of something you said yourself directly (i.e., not going through the listener's own filters like your comments here) about your "first husband".

"A moment when the curtain flapped open" indeed. I'm reminded of something someone once said about "when you point your finger at someone remember you have three pointing back at yourself".
I believe the proper response to someones' flapped open curtain is "xyz".

TM

rebel city

Moves
16 Oct 14
1 edit

My post was directed at FMF, not Duchess64. I was coming to her aid, in my own, somewhat lame, way.
No not lame, it is me also who tends to be slow at times, more often that I wished for. πŸ™‚

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
There there now, don't you worry your pretty little head... nothing wrong with a male exhibiting female intuition.
I just happen to think that his ad feminam attack here wasn't justified. I mean, like we really care how her "quip" appeared to him and his misogynistic viewpoint. He just used it as a platform to attack her. She's not the first woman to be called a man here and certainly not the last, unfortunately. But I think FMF was probably the first to infer that he, "himself", was a woman. Just thought I'd mention it. I probably wouldn't have, had he not attacked her femininity "off the cuff" as it were.

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

I just happen to think that his ad feminam attack here wasn't justified. I mean, like we really care how her "quip" appeared to him and his misogynistic viewpoint. He just used it as a platform to attack her. She's not the first woman to be called a man here and certainly not the last, unfortunately. But I think FMF was probably the first to infe ...[text shortened]... ion it. I probably wouldn't have, had he not attacked her femininity "off the cuff" as it were.
After reading my posts on all or any forums over a period of years, you see me as being a misogynist?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14
1 edit

I just happen to think that his ad feminam attack here wasn't justified. I mean, like we really care how her "quip" appeared to him and his misogynistic viewpoint. He just used it as a platform to attack her. She's not the first woman to be called a man here and certainly not the last, unfortunately. But I think FMF was probably the first to infe ...[text shortened]... ion it. I probably wouldn't have, had he not attacked her femininity "off the cuff" as it were.
I think he should consider adding a Russian woman to his collection of exotic imports. It might impress his neighbors if they aren't already impressed with him, but then there's always the (remote?) chance he might impress his new Russian wife into running back to Mother Russia, which brings to mind a relevant question I have not as yet seen asked here...

What about refunds? Is he entitled to a refund if his new wife runs away back to Russia?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Well, to be fair, just because he had a husband it doesn't mean he can't be a male. At least not right now, today in these highly enlightened times...
pfffft

I'm trying to sound like a New Age thinker, but I don't think it's working.

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

I think he should consider adding a Russian woman to his collection of exotic imports. It might impress his neighbors if they aren't already impressed with him, but then there's always the (remote?) chance he might impress his new Russian wife into running back to Mother Russia, which brings to mind a relevant question I have not as yet seen asked here...

What about refunds? Is he entitled to a refund if his new wife runs away back into Russia?
There are no "Russian Women for Marriage" ads on RHP here in Indonesia. It's all mobile phone and internet related, cheap flights to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, hotel booking portals, horoscope stuff, insurance, and sometimes weird little cheap items where you would have thought brand visibility did not matter.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
There are no "Russian Women for Marriage" ads on RHP here in Indonesia. It's all mobile phone and internet related, cheap flights to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, hotel booking portals, horoscope stuff, insurance, and sometimes weird little cheap items where you would have thought brand visibility did not matter.
All adds are probably national. I've forgotten what the adds look like here where I live, but I'll see them again when my subscription runs out. The only advantage to having a subscription is it makes it easier for me to find my own postings at message boards... I don't have time to play scores of games at one time, so there's no reason for me to have a subscription other than putting up an avatar to look at.

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

The only advantage to having a subscription is it makes it easier for me to find my own postings at message boards.
It makes no difference.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Oct 14

I'm trying to sound like a New Age thinker, but I don't think it's working.
Tip: Forget the "New Age" bit .................

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Tip: Forget the "New Age" bit .................
Yeah, "New Age" is old news.

And little Jimmy no longer asks...

"Grandpa, what did you do during the dawning of the New Age of Aquarius?"

...because 'little' Jimmy is approaching middle age, and couldn't care less.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Oct 14

Yeah, "New Age" is old news.

And little Jimmy no longer asks...

"Grandpa, what did you do during the dawning of the New Age of Aquarius?"

...because 'little' Jimmy is approaching middle age, and couldn't care less.
πŸ™„

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 14

This all seems moot, especially coming from someone whose own gender has come under question because of something you said yourself directly (i.e., not going through the listener's own filters like your comments here) about your "first husband".

"A moment when the curtain flapped open" indeed. I'm reminded of something someone once said about "when you point your finger at someone remember you have three pointing back at yourself".
I'm fairly convinced FMF is a male.