1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:371 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its not about me, its not about you, heck its not even about FMF, its about anger, resentment, forgiveness, letting go, covering over a transgression, not you, not FMF and not me. I hope you understand, its nothing personal.
    Startreader believes, and rightly so, that it is best to "forgive and forget", so I was asking her about the depth of her belief in that ideology when you jumped in and made it about you...
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:38
    so far you have attempted to make the thread about you because you think someone cares, FMF because you love him and me because you don't. Please shud-up-a-yo-face.
    You sound angry robbie
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:41
    Originally posted by rookie54
    holding a grudge against someone with whom you are angry,
    is like holding a burning coal, expecting him to burn...
    No grudges: forgive and forget and move on in your life which is too brief to do otherwise.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:45
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    You sound angry robbie
    See the thread title and the opening post, who knows you may be actually able to address it😵
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:471 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Startreader believes, and rightly so, that it is best to "forgive and forget", so I was asking her about the depth of her belief in that ideology when you jumped in and made it about you...
    Yes that's why you mentioned both you and FMF.

Does that include myself?
    What about poor FMF?

Please shad-up-a-yo-face.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:48
    Yes that's why you mentioned both you and FMF. Please shad-up-a-yo-face.
    What's the matter with you.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 23:001 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What's the matter with you.
    Oh dear a blatant loaded question, not very subtle and not very clever. Here is the thing i am trying to help you to address the thread topic. Do you think its possible?
  8. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 23:16
    See the thread title and the opening post, who knows you may be actually able to address it😵
    The Jw's don't want to have to make you suffer Robbie.
    Play along.
    They know you will be full of torment if they cast you out into darkness.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 23:19
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    The Jw's don't want to have to make you suffer Robbie.
    Play along.
    They know you will be full of torment if they cast you out into darkness.
    talk is cheap eh Captain.
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 23:28
    talk is cheap eh Captain.
    I am trying to help you Robbie.
    Lets try and get past your hostility.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 05:13
    Oh dear a blatant loaded question, not very subtle and not very clever. Here is the thing i am trying to help you to address the thread topic. Do you think its possible?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 05:31
    I am never what one might describe as angry when I post on these forums ~ aside from one incident maybe five years ago. I find it it quite thought provoking and calming ~ and often amusing ~ to participate here.

This lack of anger on my part is what underpins my unflappable, heart-of-the-matter, and mostly not-taking-the-abuse-bait style, I would say. Not being angry is what enables me to be clear and to get to the heart of the matter.

As Landisqueen170 - a vocal critic of mine, and whose criticism I welcome and always meet head on - said recently: "[FMF is] an intelligent, articulate poster who often gives much food for thought". This is made possible by me simply not being angry when I engage people. 😉
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 05:39
    Originally posted by Startreader
    True. Anger is a fruitless indulgence.

Like hanging on to grivances. Forgive, forget and move on. Much the best for all concerned.
    Does that include myself or FMF?
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 06:34
    “...I'd been raised by my parents to believe barfing your feelings on other people was the height of impoliteness...”
    ―Stephen King, Joyland
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 06:422 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    “...I'd been raised by my parents to believe barfing your feelings on other people was the height of impoliteness...”
    ―Stephen King, Joyland
    By repeatedly copy/pasting other people's words you really have found the perfect strategy for you to avoid answering on topic questions, maintain a self-satisfied air of pompous superiority and keep bumping your own threads - all at the same time 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree