Soup

Soup

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
28 Feb 23

Oh 🀦

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 23

@endlame said
Oh 🀦
It would make a great broth though! πŸ™‚

-VR

G

Moves
01 Mar 23
1 edit

A few years back the mention of soup would have brought out rbmorris. I miss the old posters.

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
01 Mar 23

@gambrel said
A few years back the mention of soup would have brought out rbmorris. I miss the old posters.
I'm still here ya old crusty b**tard!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Mar 23

@endlame said
I'm still here ya old crusty b**tard!
I think, at some point or another, you have been everybody.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Mar 23
1 edit

@endlame said
Take your regular chicken noodle soup cans and use that broth and add veggies and chicken and hot spices... maybe a little pasta if you have the room in the pot and I'll tell you what right there!

You got a good soup mister πŸ˜‰
If I had to name the top 20 best soups, chicken noodle in a can wont make the list. The best soups come from the bones, feet and tails of some animals - oxtail, beef foot, pig tail, chicken foot etc. They are also healthy because they contain loads of gelatin, keratin and other elements essential for bone health in humans. Next comes fish and other seafood. A soup with small amounts of each of fish, mussels, shrimp, crab, lobster is another world class soup... pretty expensive to do but its worth it. Chicken noodle in a can, loaded with pasta, and other such junk food is one of the reasons why Americans rank so low on the world health index.

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
01 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think, at some point or another, you have been everybody.
Accused of being everybody.

Big difference.

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
01 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
If I had to name the top 20 best soups, chicken noodle in a can wont make the list. The best soups come from the bones, feet and tails of some animals - oxtail, beef foot, pig tail, chicken foot etc. They are also healthy because they contain loads of gelatin, keratin and other elements essential for bone health in humans. Next comes fish and other seafood. A soup with small ...[text shortened]... and other such junk food is one of the reasons why Americans rank so low on the world health index.
I've only been cooking for 3 years.
I learn constantly and I'm sure you're right.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
01 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
If I had to name the top 20 best soups, chicken noodle in a can wont make the list. The best soups come from the bones, feet and tails of some animals - oxtail, beef foot, pig tail, chicken foot etc. They are also healthy because they contain loads of gelatin, keratin and other elements essential for bone health in humans. Next comes fish and other seafood. A soup with small ...[text shortened]... and other such junk food is one of the reasons why Americans rank so low on the world health index.
You should write a cookbook and call it 'The Bone Collector.'

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
like oxtail & beef broth but my wifes Veg soup is the best no Bones,Lips,Eyeballs,Noses, Bumholes, scales or tails in sight.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Mar 23

@badradger said
like oxtail & beef broth but my wifes Veg soup is the best no Bones,Lips,Eyeballs,Noses, Bumholes, scales or tails in sight.
Vegetable soup can be both tasty and healthy. Its great. However I have seen people claim to make vegetable soup thinking is healthy and they put into it a whole load of factory made flavour enhancers, ramen noodles and other such slow poisons with msg.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
Vegetable soup can be both tasty and healthy. Its great. However I have seen people claim to make vegetable soup thinking is healthy and they put into it a whole load of factory made flavour enhancers, ramen noodles and other such slow poisons with msg.
nothing except fresh winter veg= leek ,onion,swede,spuds,celery,carrots & parsnip +veg stock,

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
01 Mar 23

@badradger said
nothing except fresh winter veg= leek ,onion,swede,spuds,celery,carrots & parsnip +veg stock,
Mine’s a veg soup too with leek, onion, celery & carrots with white cabbage, buckwheat, garlic, tomato puree & dried herbs.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Mar 23

@woodgirl said
Mine’s a veg soup too with leek, onion, celery & carrots with white cabbage, buckwheat, garlic, tomato puree & dried herbs.
Sounds delicious.

G

Moves
01 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
I butchered carcass beef both solo and in plants. Bones sour quickly. Growing up we had beef neckbones. Not a fan of bones lol. Oxtail are great. I like sirloin. Chuck has a good flavor too. Sirloin has a real beefy flavor.