Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Make sure you don't stick your head in the sand eh.
It would be typical of me to do so but I'll try to stick to the real things.

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by lolof
It would be typical of me to do so but I'll try to stick to the real things.
OK look, you don't really have to be a Stickler.

l

Moves
30 Nov 15
2 edits

OK look, you don't really have to be a [b]Stickler.[/b]
Had to look it up - no, I suppose not. It helps if you stick to what you are good at.

Moves
30 Nov 15

Had to look it up - no, I suppose not. It helps if you stick to what you are good at.
Sticking to what you're good at, sometimes, becomes boring.

l

Moves
30 Nov 15

Sticking to what you're good at, sometimes, becomes boring.
Life is boring sometimes 🙂

Moves
30 Nov 15
1 edit

Life is boring sometimes 🙂
That's when you stick your passport in your pocket and head for an exciting destination.

I just renewed mine and had the option of doing so for 5 or 10 years. Can you guess which I chose?

l

Moves
30 Nov 15

That's when you stick your passport in your pocket and head for an exciting destination.

I just renewed mine and had the option of doing so for 5 or 10 years. Can you guess which I chose?
10 of course

Did I mention that I will go to New York in the spring - that city is stuck in my mind.

Moves
30 Nov 15
1 edit

10 of course

Did I mention that I will go to New York in the spring - that city is stuck in my mind.
Make sure you don't stick to just one touristy area. Take in all the environs that the Big Apple has to offer.

Edit: BINGO 10 it was. 😉

l

Moves
30 Nov 15
1 edit

Make sure you don't stick to just one touristy area. Take in all the environs that the Big Apple has to offer.
I will go with friends and we all want to see and do as much as possible. We have been there before. Thank you 🙂

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
01 Dec 15

i have nothing of sticky substance to weave into this thread. . . . sorrowfully lacking game at this time

l

Moves
01 Dec 15

Originally posted by coquette
i have nothing of sticky substance to weave into this thread. . . . sorrowfully lacking game at this time
You welcome, sticky or not

Moves
01 Dec 15

You welcome, sticky or not
Not is not an option, only sticky, or versions thereof, is viable in this thread.

l

Moves
01 Dec 15

Not is not an option, only sticky, or versions thereof, is viable in this thread.
I have gone through some of earliest posts and I didn't find a reference to 'stick/stuck/sticky/sticking' in all of them. Are there new rules and if so - are they yours?

Moves
01 Dec 15

I have gone through some of earliest posts and I didn't find a reference to 'stick/stuck/sticky/sticking' in all of them. Are there new rules and if so - are they yours?
OK they MAY be mine but I sure do "stick" to them.

l

Moves
01 Dec 15

OK they [b]MAY be mine but I sure do "stick" to them.[/b]
You can't expect people to accept rules you make just because you stick to them... I won't and that's it.