Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Jul 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
I haven't been in here for awhile. Seems it wasn't all that sticky for me.
In order to get the true stickiness of the thread you really need to stick around.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
30 Jul 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
In order to get the true stickiness of the thread you really need to stick around.
Or at least have some game

Moves
30 Jul 16

Originally posted by coquette
Or at least have some game
Yes, and stick with it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Aug 16

I am surprised it is still going. Over 10,000 posts now!

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I am surprised it is still going. Over 10,000 posts now!
That's because a few of us have stuck around and kept it going.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 16

That's because a few of us have stuck around and kept it going.
Yes, I know I wasn't much help I disappeared for awhile. Then the clan issues came up and I got dragged back in again....Sigh....

Moves
03 Aug 16

Yes, I know I wasn't much help I disappeared for awhile. Then the clan issues came up and I got dragged back in again....Sigh....
Ya gunna stick around now?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Aug 16

Ya gunna stick around now?
GBS,
It is common knowledge in the clan forum that I said if the cheated points were not rolled back I would not be re-newing my subscription which is due in early Jan. 2017.

Moves
03 Aug 16

GBS,
It is common knowledge in the clan forum that I said if the cheated points were not rolled back I would not be re-newing my subscription which is due in early Jan. 2017.
You can still stick around as a non sub scum eh?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Aug 16

You can still stick around as a non sub scum eh?
Yes of course I can. I would still be helping the site by the advertising money that they make off of the non-sub-scum. They rake in a lot of advertisement money which is the reason I would be stopping my subscription.

I haven't decided yet what to do on that. I might stick around a little bit, then I can say as I please without concern. I've noticed the count of members has went down in recent years. GB had a post up about it once.

Moves
03 Aug 16

Yes of course I can. I would still be helping the site by the advertising money that they make off of the non-sub-scum. They rake in a lot of advertisement money which is the reason I would be stopping my subscription.

I haven't decided yet what to do on that. I might stick around a little bit, then I can say as I please without concern. I've noticed the count of members has went down in recent years. GB had a post up about it once.
You really do seem to be stuck on money eh?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Aug 16
1 edit

You really do seem to be stuck on money eh?
GBS,
Money is of no concern to me, as it is to others. I don't say that in a bragging way, just making a statement. What I refuse to do is continue to Pay a Subscription on a site where Cheating, & collusion happen, and nothing done about it. I know this thread is not intended for serious conversation. Just to keep the post on top. If you REALLY want to discuss the why's with me, I'd be happy to in P.M. I've actually bought subs for others in the past.

Regards,
-VR

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
05 Aug 16

I don't think about cheaters. Don't care. They cheat themselves. Imagine being proud of a win that you got from cheating.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 Aug 16

Originally posted by coquette
I don't think about cheaters. Don't care. They cheat themselves. Imagine being proud of a win that you got from cheating.
That's exactly why I don't give blood.
Good call.

Moves
05 Aug 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
That's exactly why I don't give blood.
Good call.
I do, give blood, in spite of the fact that I hate, with a passion, being stuck by a needle.